• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kristi KT3 Manual for optional Porsche engine ... coming soon!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm in temporary possession of the engine manual for the Kristi KT3 Porsche engine upgrade thanks to a loan from member 'rogerscamp' :clap:

As soon as I can figure out my new scanner I will get it scanned and formatted and I'll be posting up PDF files of the manual for all to share. Give me a week or two and it should be up on the ForumsForums.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Be sure to include any specifications pages. I am sure this will be interesting to lots of folks.

Regards, Kirk

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
JUST FINISHED THE SCANS!

Well, I think I did. I uploaded new scanning software today and I've never tried to use the scanner on my "all in one" printer/scanner/fax/copier before. So that said, I think I got the entire manual scanned. And I think I have the files currently saved as PDF files. Now I am going to have to figure out how to edit the files and get them uploaded. I think I understand the process, but it appears to be pretty slow, and must be done one file at a time.

I'm going to hang onto the manual until I know that I have the files properly saved and can manipulate them. I don't want to send it back and then find out that the files are not able to be published. Hopefully I'll get this process moving quickly.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Can't figure out how to post it up on the forums yet, think I'm going to have to change the format or do some other manipulating of the files.

The old manuals are very rare, trying to preserve the history of antique machines is a lot of fun, but can also be a pain in the rear when technology gets in the way.

Anyone know if it is possible to save a PDF file in Apple's PHOTO albums on an iPad?

teledawg

Can't figure out how to post it up on the forums yet, think I'm going to have to change the format or do some other manipulating of the files.

The old manuals are very rare, trying to preserve the history of antique machines is a lot of fun, but can also be a pain in the rear when technology gets in the way.

Anyone know if it is possible to save a PDF file in Apple's PHOTO albums on an iPad?
You can house PDFs in the iPad bookshelf app called iBooks. If you don't already have in installed it is a free download from the App Store:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ibooks/id364709193?mt=8&ls=1&v0=www-its-ipad-builtinapps-ibooks-us

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I'm about ready to mail the manual back to the original owner.

I cannot seem to manipulate the files on my iPad.

Near as I can tell I'm going to have to email each of the files from my iPad to myself so I can get the files onto my computer. Once I have them on the computer then I will be able to format them as needed and then I'll get them posted.

Probably another week or so. Just really busy this week.