• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SnowTrac for sale

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter

Attachments

• 1301252_zoom1.jpg
    1301252_zoom1.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 269
  • 1301252_zoom2.jpg
    1301252_zoom2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 268
  • ST4, left rear green.jpg
    ST4, left rear green.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 268
  • ST4, front left green.jpg
    ST4, front left green.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 261

rackaholic

I guess I dont know the exchange rates so how much does it cost?What would it cost to ship it to US and would it be worth it?I really like the looks of the snowtrac and being in the market to buy one I am finding them hard to come by.Or maybe I am not looking in the right places.Thanks for the help.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
I would guess about $2,000 to $2500 to ship from France. Not sure where it is but you would need to have it shipped to a port first. Dont know how much that would cost and if the current owner is even willing to go through the hassel. You would need to ask him. As far as a conversion give me a minute to check. It comes out to:$8587.15 US Dollars

Last edited:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
rackaholic said:
I guess I dont know the exchange rates so how much does it cost?What would it cost to ship it to US and would it be worth it?I really like the looks of the snowtrac and being in the market to buy one I am finding them hard to come by.Or maybe I am not looking in the right places.Thanks for the help.

According to my currency calculator, based at today's exhange rate, the asking price of this Snow Trac in USD is $8609.89.

I think Mike underestimated the shipping costs a little bit, it cost me about $3000 to bring my Snow Trac over from England, and that was a few years ago. That cost included all the bonds, port fees, etc.

BTW, this particular Snow Trac has been for sale for a couple years. I actually inquired about buying and Automusee would not work to ship it outside of Europe (at least that was their position at the time I inquired). Here are some additional photos of this Snow Trac from my files.

Attachments

• ST4, engine, green.jpg
    ST4, engine, green.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 263
  • ST4, interior bench-left, green.jpg
    ST4, interior bench-left, green.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 265
  • ST4, interior bench-right, green.jpg
    ST4, interior bench-right, green.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 261
  • ST4, interior, dash area, green.jpg
    ST4, interior, dash area, green.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 266

rackaholic

I guess I will have to keep looking for something a little closer to home(at least in north america) unless a really good deal comes along.I wish I would not have missed out on the ones on ebay.Thanks and if you find any for sale please let me know.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Isn't there still one for sale in Alaska owned by Dan Brokaw? He is one of our members here on the ForumsForums. You can click on the Members List icon in the toolbar at the top of the page. The click on the letter "D" and search for "dbrokaw" and send him a PM or perhaps an email. Its a long drive to Alaska, but his unit sure appears to be a nice one. Don't know what transport fees would be, but they would sure be less than going to Europe, and there would not be all the customs paperwork either.