• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

No snow so Welsh snowtrac goes topless!

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Work has at last been started on my snowtrac, removing the high cab and the barriers on the sides put on by the electricity board. It is starting to look as though one day it might be a real snowtrac not an excuse for one.

Attachments

• snowtrac work 1 005.jpg
    snowtrac work 1 005.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 437
  • snowtrac work 1 006.jpg
    snowtrac work 1 006.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 433

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Anita, Good ot see you getting started, it is just a shame that you don't have some snow to play in before starting the project, but these Snow Tracs were sold as all terrain so you should be able to drive it on the "Snow, Muskeg, Rough Terrain!" if you can find any of that stuff in Wales?

On a different topic, one of our members with a military Snow Trac (ex NATO) has some questions, please see this thread: http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/showthread.php?t=8124&page=2
Particularly look at posts 29, 37 & 38. Maybe you can do a little historical digging and get an answer for us?

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
When I next contact Phil Chatworth I will try to remember to ask him. Incidentally he occasionally logs in on various computers to see what forums is up to, so perhaps he will see the post anyway.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Ah hell. I should have known BigAl was full of crap.:weneedpic He said this thread had Ice Queen topless!:5boobs: :yum: Glad to see you getting started on the old Snow Trac Ice Queen! What plans do you have for her?:17875: