• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Favorite Adult Beverage?

What is your Favorite Adult Beverage?

• Beer

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Wine

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Hard liquor

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Milk

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Water

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Other - please explain

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters

Ironman

So what is your favorite adult beverage. I like whiskey and cokes, but I also enjoy Corona, Heineken and some local stuff. You?

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
I never took to beer or wine. In my younger days I was a bourbon drinker butnow I don't drink much. The one bottle I always keep on hand is a Belgian liquer called Pernod. When I come in from plowing or working out in the cold and am chilled to the bone, this stuff ia amazing, a good ounce shot seems to go right to the chill and warm me right up. I've never drank anything that works as well. It tastes like licorice,
not my favorite flavor but that feeling when it goes down and cuts the cold is well worth it. I think I'll probably have a couple before this week's out.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Ironchef said:
So what is your favorite adult beverage. I like whiskey and cokes, but I also enjoy Corona, Heineken and some local stuff. You?

Hey there Ironchef, I ran into some beer called Spotted Cow. The way it looked it was bottled down there in your area. Dang I really liked that stuff.

murph

Ironman

thcri said:
Hey there Ironchef, I ran into some beer called Spotted Cow. The way it looked it was bottled down there in your area. Dang I really liked that stuff.

murph
Hey Murph.

I didn't mention Spotted Cow because I didn't think anyone would recognize the name - its made in New Glaris, WI.. Thats my favorite local beer around here! Its a big hit and everyone has tried it at least once. I went thru alot of that stuff last summer on our camping trips - great stuff.

http://www.newglarusbrewing.com/beers.html

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I just was introduced to it this last week-end. It is pretty dang good.

murph

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I use to like good brandy .Rum was also a favorite .

Now I have alcohol poisoning and gave up drinking some time ago .If I drink ,I pay dearly for it !!!

Very few people actually know that I don't drink and a ginger ale is hard to tell what it is ,at a party .

P

Pigtails

Well, my favorite was Bud Lite. That wasn't any good on my liver, so I switched to absolute and ginger al..haha

elsmitro

floppy member
I used to drink all the alcoholic beverages I got my hands on. But I don’t even take medicine with alcohol in it now. It’s been almost a year (Feb 18); and I’m planning on giving up my tobacco to celebrate the anniversary (smoke and dip).
But anyway, favorite ‘adult’ beverage: (used to be whiskey) just about any kind of fruit juice I guess.

DAP

Armagnac

Bas Armagnac to be exact. If you have to ask, you probably won't like it ...

:tiphat:

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
Beer. I am at a point where I go and try to buy something different each time. My regular brand is Yuengling. Last week I bought a rye pale ale called Terrapin. It's from a micro brewery in Georgia.

In response to Roadking's post. I discovered Brandy about a year ago and it does the same for me. It is smooth but cuts right through the cold.

mak2

:beer: Beer, I like all kinds but I perfer IPA's. My next favorite "adult" beverage is Coffee.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My first choice would be black coffee. 5 to 10 cups a day. But I've cut way back.

In the category of alcohol, my favorite would be Kahula, added to coffee. While I enjoy it, I may drink this combination less than 1 cup per month.

By volume, the most alcohol I drink is wine. A glass with dinner 3 or 4 nights a week is common.

But after physical labor, yard work, etc, a good cold beer hits the spot. I tend to drink beer more in the warmer times of the year, or at social gatherings any time of the year.

P

Pigtails

In the category of alcohol, my favorite would be Kahula, added to coffee. .

Hey Bob,
Have you tried coffee, kahula and add some creamer? White Russian with a "twist" of coffee:thumb: My favorite after dinner drink is a white Russian.. Never tried it with coffee though.. Talk about a caffein fix...

Troy

Beer and hard liquor!

If you guys get a chance, try this one mixed drink called "Sit on my face mary jane":thumb:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
beer has to be a fav drink to many but on them cold evenings you cant beat a large scotch whiskey.......Hmmmmmmm whiskey!

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
An Englishman, drinking Whiskey? :poke: Scotch Whiskey? :puke1:

Now a good Scottish Whisky on the other hand :beer: If sipping rather than in soda, I hope single malt at that! :tiphat:

Troy

Oh I almost forgot, Another favorite drink of mine is called "A piece of ass":thumb:

Glass: Highball With Ice

1 1/2 oz Southern Comfort
1 1/2 oz Amaretto
Fill Sweet/Sour Mix
Stir

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
im sorry but southern comfort is number 2 on my list and apart from a dab of ice is should be left alone.

now i sound like a addict :yum: :yum: :yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh I almost forgot, Another favorite drink of mine is called "A piece of ass":thumb:

Glass: Highball With Ice

1 1/2 oz Southern Comfort
1 1/2 oz Amaretto
Fill Sweet/Sour Mix
Stir

:yum: I wonder how it got it's name? :yum:

I've had my share of Southern Comfort. I like it, but it makes me pay in a bad way.
Jaeger Bombs are tastey and simple. 1/2 Jaegermeister 1/2 Red Bull.

One the ladies like is called a Dream-sickle. It's made with orange Crush, and vanilla vodka. TGIF makes a pre mixed version that is very tasty. :thumb: