• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Gift idea for the missus

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
:doh: So apparently she doesn't think that opening a box with a new wheel bearing for her vehicle is a good christmas gift.:sad:

Coulda fooled me! I thought it was a great idea that I was looking out for her safety and well being by ensuring she has a safe vehicle.:w00t2::w00t2::w00t2::w00t2::w00t2::w00t2:

mak2

Coach purse. It doesn't seem to matter which one, they all look alike to me and my wife seems to love them.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Well, I don't have a missus, but my girlfriend asked me to get her something that went from 0 to 150 in 6 seconds.

I'm still sporting the black eye when she threw the scale I bought her at me. :batterUp:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
All I can say is I am so glad I found one that does not need presents.

On the other hand, she gets just about whatever she wants throughout the rest of the year, so by the time holidays or a birthday rolls around, she hasn't a clue as to what else she "needs".

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter

On the other hand, she gets just about whatever she wants throughout the rest of the year, so by the time holidays or a birthday rolls around, she hasn't a clue as to what else she "needs".

That's mine. I asked her what she wanted for Christmas and she said she wanted to go on a trip in the RV over Valentine's. Now I'm stuck looking for someplace warm with a great restaurant for Valentine's Day. This "being happily married" crap doesn't get any easier even after 35-years.

Leni

If you're desperate give her the credit card and tell her that she has unrestricted use of for one day. On the other hand I'm in the same situation as your gal Waybomb.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
My bride of 42 years is happy with her newly painted kitchen, foyer & 5 new doors. She's also happy that I setup & paid for a week in the Dominican Republic this Winter. All that tallies up to about $3,800.00 (not including labor) and 3 weeks of my time, so I'd say she's had a pretty good Christmas already. I'll be getting her some fancy chocolates for her stocking, because she's a chocolate junkie.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter

If you're desperate give her the credit card and tell her that she has unrestricted use of for one day. On the other hand I'm in the same situation as your gal Waybomb.

There seem to be a bunch of us in that same predicament. Dragonfly Lady gets whatever she wants or is willing to
let me buy her through the year, so special occasions are always a head-scratcher. But ... a guy dassn't miss one!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Jewelry. Can't go wrong unless your me. I can pick out the wrong jewelry every time. Ask the sales gal for advice if in doubt.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
luxury items. jewelry is a winner, as well. (make certain u get her birthstone correct.) perfume if she has a beloved scent. if not, pack your bags, now. victoria's secret items, & trending is aeropostale. my Mom bought me half that store.

designer items. that fit her well. we're fussy. by no means should you buy her:
-Mom jeans. namely, if pleated/stonewashed.
-a sweater that you found on a sale rack @ Wal-Mart.
-a pass to a local gym
-a cookbook
-nothing.

Leni

As a friend of mine once said, a gal can never have too much jewelry. It doesn't have to be big and flashy or expensive.