• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Turkey

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Does anyone have the news on? I am watching CNN and it's mess in Istanbul Turkey. Turkey tradionally is one off the more stable nations in the middle east. It's night there now and protesters are in a park; the Turkish government is using tear gas and protesters molotov cocktails.

Leni

I knew that things were getting a little restless over there. Now it's getting serious.

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
the prime minister told the protesters that they have to stop. not sure if that tactic is going to work after he sent the police in to suppress the people,and that didn't work, but we shall see.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
The PM is acting more like a dictator (can anyone say Barack Hussein Obama?), and is taking the country in reverse to an Islamic, sharia controlled country. Be prepared to see the same resistance here when BHO makes his move, which I fear will be soon.

I was stationed at Incirlik Common Defense Installation back in the early 70's for 18 months. The people were a mix of very progressive Western-looking, well educated people, and 300 years in the past camel jockeys. They had their Muslim religion with a mosque right on the base, but got along well with the USAF personnel. I felt very safe being there, and I learned to speak the language which made it easier.

I'm certain the PM is getting pressure from Obama's peeps in the muslim brotherhood to reverse the course their ship has been on, and it ain't sitting well with the smart folks. They have made huge progress in their society, and don't have any desire to put their women in burkas and start wearing 7-day shitters to work everyday. Very similar to what is happening here with our puppet president being controlled by outside sources, and I won't be surprised if we see civil disobedience on this scale when Hussein makes his move to lock down the country and assume the role of dictator. His army is in place and ready to support him, just like the Turkish PM's army.

Leni

Oh boy. Your thinking is getting a little radical there. Do you honestly think that the American military would go along with setting up a dictatorship? Especially a Muslim one?