• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's for Breakfast?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Went with SOS this morning. Was good on a cold windy morning. Thinking about what to thaw for supper.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Was good on a cold windy morning.
Sounded good. Didn't have SOS stuff handy so I got to thinking about Chili. Found some homemade taco soup so I'm having that with some nice fresh Italian bread.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
have yet to make breakfast. creme cheese omelette would be great. let's see if i can get 'da 1 cook @ 'da 1 bar to make me 1. hm~

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
have yet to make breakfast. creme cheese omelette would be great. let's see if i can get 'da 1 cook @ 'da 1 bar to make me 1. hm~
I thought you were a chef... You rely on a cook at a bar to do your cooking? :glare:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
I thought you were a chef... You rely on a cook at a bar to do your cooking? :glare:

when i'm unwell, yeah. so yep, i buy thier food.
anyhow, we trade food. i take 'em food, then they recriprocate.
most food here in my 'lil hood is freshly-made.
when it ain't, they serve that to the oblivious drunks.
i ingest pub-grub, too, tho.
shamelessly so.
u have an issue regarding 'at~

u think a Chef would choose to cook fer hours, then cook fer themselves, too~
or would they prefer to order food/pkg. a dinner post-work if Chef offers, rather than cook again later, when they hafta be @ work in a few hours post-grooming/attending to day-to-day stuff.....

Mama

Breakfast on this final day of 2012. Scrambled eggs with chives, bacon, potato pancakes with Parmesan cheese and chives along with honey wheat toast.

Attachments

• breakfast12312012.jpg
    breakfast12312012.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 90

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
pouring a glass of milk soon. gonna smush 1 of these peppermint cookies the bartender gave me into that.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Homemade waffles today. Made on my new waffle maker I got from my gorgeous fiancee. The gift that keeps on giving. Mmmmmmmmm. Sorry. No pics.

Mama

Over medium eggs, hashbrown casserole with crumbled bacon, sliced tomatoes and toasted homemade Italian bread. We should be good to go for awhile :wink:

Attachments

• breakfast01122013.jpg
    breakfast01122013.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 67

Mama

I made french toast from leftover homemade Italian bread, sausage and fried apples to top the french toast. YUM! The pic is kinda blurry but you get the idea.

Attachments

• breakfast01132013.jpg
    breakfast01132013.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 123

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Country Sausage, RED eye Gravy, Eggs , potatoes , Ham , Buttermilk Biscuts . Hot black coffee !!!!

OK I lied ........ Pop Tart and something I found in the bottom of the refrig . :unsure:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Made my last pack of breakfast links with 2 eggs and english muffin.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
al, that's a breakfast.:w00t2: here- i get a pop, pantry-dive fer food that can be ingested while running, & bolt to get where i'm goin'. cold steak is great on these daze.

breakfast- a few english muffins. currant jam. pop. that's kinda agiven, huh~

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not feeling so great so I took a couple cold pills and went to bed early, woke up late and made a pot of coffee.

Apparently I screwed up.

Is coffee supposed to have crunchy bits in it?

I'm guessing the filter tipped over or something but I've got a half cup of coffee and a half cup of grounds. I guess this is the new breakfast of champions!?!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Not feeling so great so I took a couple cold pills and went to bed early, woke up late and made a pot of coffee.

Apparently I screwed up.

Is coffee supposed to have crunchy bits in it?

I'm guessing the filter tipped over or something but I've got a half cup of coffee and a half cup of grounds. I guess this is the new breakfast of champions!?!
I

In Idaho that is called a "Perfect Brew"!

Hope you get to feeling better . I hate to kick a man when he is down , unless he is bigger than me !:w00t2:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
McKenzie Sausage patties, homefries cooked in the sausage grease, 3 eggs, toast with peanut butter & homemade rasberry jelly, a glass of milk and two cups of high test coffee. Yummmmmmm!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Wife made a Hawaiian oatmeal and man it was good. Fresh pineapple and cherries, honey, vanilla and some powdered milk to get it nice and creamy. Sure hit the spot on a cold morning.

Attachments

• oatmeal 001.jpg
    oatmeal 001.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 84

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Yesterday I made raspberry filled Aebleskivers for our granddaughter...and us!

Attachments

• Aebelskivers 012113.jpg
    Aebelskivers 012113.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC_0171.jpg
    DSC_0171.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 79

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I made the coffee and took the wife to the hot tub this morning. While I took care of the boiler she made me these pancakes and sausage. They were super good and she even snuck in her dang flax seed and some other stuff in the batter.:clap:

Attachments

• pancakes 003.jpg
    pancakes 003.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 75

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Had some delicious flap jacks this morning, compliments of my FIL.

They had a kind of soft creamy texture and wonderful flavor. After I ate them he let me in on his new recipe. To cut some Gluten out of our diet he subbed 1/2 of the wheat flour with instant mashed potatoe granules.

Pottoe flour is gluten free.

Whether for diet or flavor,I highly recommend this amendment to your flapjack mix.

Mama

Breakfast this morning. Fried potatoes is DH's all-time favorite potato for breakfast.

Attachments

• breakfast02102013-1.jpg
    breakfast02102013-1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 63
  • breakfast02102013-2.jpg
    breakfast02102013-2.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 59

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Mama, Those biscuits are just dying to be smothered in sausage gravy. I had some more pancakes the wife made. She saw a minus sign on the outside thermometer and volunteered to make breakfast while I loaded the boiler.:yum: Nuked a leftover maple sausage link and lots of maple syrup.:clap:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
UGH!!!! I just ate one of the dogs "Pig Ear" treats by mistake ! I thought it was beef jerky .I gotta find my glasses . Actually quite good and half the cost of jerky :smile: