• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Favorite Type Of Jam

Fairygirl

Strawberry is usually my favorite type of jam to put on toast or pb&j, but I just bought some blueberry jam from the store. I haven't tried it yet. In fact, I've never tried blueberry jam before, but it sounds delicious. What is your favorite type of jam?

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Oh, I used to love orange marmalade on toast in the morning. Since this diabetes thing that is all in the dim and distant past. I know you can get sugar free marmalade but you have to spread it on something and bread of any type just kills my readings.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
My favorite, "Traffic Jam" made by some little ol lady up here in NC. Good stuff!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I just tried a new one for me.

Muscatine Hull Preserves.

Very spicy. Very pungent. very ,,,,,differ't

Made from pressed Muscatine grapes, Apple cider vinegar and Mace out of western North Carolina. Smoky Mountains.

Smoochy

I just tried a new one for me.

Muscatine Hull Preserves.

Very spicy. Very pungent. very ,,,,,differ't

Made from pressed Muscatine grapes, Apple cider vinegar and Mace out of western North Carolina. Smoky Mountains.

That sounds incredible.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Strawberry is usually my favorite type of jam to put on toast or pb&j, but I just bought some blueberry jam from the store. I haven't tried it yet. In fact, I've never tried blueberry jam before, but it sounds delicious. What is your favorite type of jam?[/QUOTE those are all great my mother made some killer raspberry jelly and my wife makes a great blueberry jam from our wild blueberrys.

Fairygirl

Strawberry is usually my favorite type of jam to put on toast or pb&j, but I just bought some blueberry jam from the store. I haven't tried it yet. In fact, I've never tried blueberry jam before, but it sounds delicious. What is your favorite type of jam?[/QUOTE those are all great my mother made some killer raspberry jelly and my wife makes a great blueberry jam from our wild blueberrys.

I bet that tastes fantastic!

Mama

Just finished making a batch of my favorite...Apple Butter! 4 jars for the pantry and 1 to eat with the cinnamon raisin swirl bread that is in the oven now :wub:

Attachments

• applebutter-09-27-2012.jpg
    applebutter-09-27-2012.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 91

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Apple butter on home made bread! You sure you didn't spend some time in the Pa. Dutch country? I could eat that right now!:flowers: