• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ufo Over Turkey

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
This is an older video and I dont know if it has been posted here before but its the very first time I ever even heard about it . I find it very interesting others may not . :smile:

Its 9 minutes long and quite interesting unless of coarse you have a closed mind & think we are the only inteligent creatures on earth, which thats hard to even find proof of that these days IMHO . :wink:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/71272/ufo_over_turkey_must_see_/

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
OK CB,

I will agree with you that there must be more life in the universe than here on earth.

However, If that video is truly an alien ship - are you suggesting that they
managed to fly a spaceship greater than the speed of light - (needed to overcome the vast distances between stars and galaxy - in order to seek out life in the universe - FOUND it so obviously here... took a quick look and left?

How does that make sense?

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
OK CB,

I will agree with you that there must be more life in the universe than here on earth.

managed to fly a spaceship greater than the speed of light - (needed to overcome the vast distances between stars and galaxy - in order to seek out life in the universe - FOUND it so obviously here... took a quick look and left?

Why would they stay??? If they are advanced enough to
tsaw said:
fly a spaceship greater than the speed of light - (needed to overcome the vast distances between stars and galaxy - in order to seek out life in the universe
Why would they want to hang around our dumbmasses?:biggrin: or how do we know they haven't stayed www.peopleofwalmart.com
dogsnickering.gif

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
OK CB,

Well it dont have to make sense to me or any other Human as far as that goes Tom . But I do beleive its not only posible but happens on a regular ocassion . Also it is worldwide and our government isn't the only one that are trying to protect us from the truth . :biggrin:

As far as traveling beyond the speed of light I dont only think its not that far fetched , but i doubt any real inteligent life elsewhere would still be stuck on dinasaur fuels and combustion engines . Our government slows down any real progress by wasting time and resources chasing its own tail & trying to protect us from ourselves .

We have the people smart enough people & the technology to do far more I beleive, but were to damn busy helping out every other friggen country that it has drained all of our resources , what is still budgeted is pissed off on other worthless studys or bilked by the crooked bastards in control of the funds . :whistling:

But back on topic I beleive , you obviously dont Tom . Nothing wrong with that but you also shoot down the posibility of ghosts or spirits , which I also beleive exsist . The truth is out there Tom you just have to look for it . :wink:

Last edited:

Lia

Banned
Cowboy, you should really ask for this and your other thread to be linked/merged. There's a wealth of info in the other one, and more to come, some undeniable facts too.

I think it's cool that you've posted this kind of topic; personally I shall give a lot of input to it... there is so much information out there that the ordinary Joe and Jane Public just don't bother to give it a second thought. Of course, the media haven't helped the cause, merely spread ridicule, without any source to back up their derision.

Tom, the thing is that you need to be thinking more laterally about these things, because science and experimentation is constantly changing and evolving.

Some very prominent and intellectual thinkers, some scientists amongst them laughed at the very idea of flight, and insisted that man would die if'n he tried to travel more than 25 mph. Look where aviation is now, and in such a short period!

I posted this in Cowboys other thread on this topic, and I'm gonna post it here also. This topic in the link is not science fiction anymore, its fact!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/2001/paralleluni.shtml

:smile:

Lia

Banned
Is There A Secret War Going On In Space?

The initial introductory seconds are rather dramatic, but hang in there, because it’s thought provoking, imho.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5RDN308Dn0&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5RDN308Dn0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
Actually, going thro my files, I found this that I'd saved also, and which is far superior in detail, and other information about this phenomenon. It will take a while to view, it's a long video, but it's awesomely detailed, and seems to show that UFO's may actually harness energy from electrical storms.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjUWSHBrnHk&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjUWSHBrnHk&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Lia

Banned
Part of Chapter 15 of Lt. Colonel Philip Corso's book on the subject of Roswell.

Philip J. Corso
May 22, 1915(1915-05-22) – July 16, 1998(1998-07-16) (aged 83)

Place of death Jupiter, Florida
Allegiance United States of America
Service/branch United States Army
Years of service February 23, 1942 – March 1, 1963
Rank Lieutenant Colonel
Commands held Battalion Commander of European Air Defense
Intel Staff Officer Plans & Estimate Branch GHQ Far East Command
Chief Special Project Branch G-2 Section of the HQ AFFE 8000th AU Command
Chief Foreign Technology Division of the United States Department of Defense
Staff Officer in the Plans Division OCRD Washington DC, Fort Riley
Battles/wars World War II
Korean War
Awards American Campaign Medal
American Defense Service Medal
Bronze Star
Commendation Ribbon
EAME Campaign Medal
Legion of Merit
World War II Victory Medal

He served in the United States Army from February 23, 1942, to March 1, 1963,[1] and earned the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.

Corso published The Day After Roswell, about how he was involved in the research of alleged extraterrestrial technology recovered from the 1947 Roswell UFO Incident.

Fiber Optics

Members of the retrieval team who foraged around inside the spacecraft on the morning of the discovery told Colonel Blanchard back at the 509th that they were amazed they couldn’t find any conventional wiring.

Where were the electrical connections? they asked, because obviously the vehicle had electronics. They didn’t understand the function of the printed circuit wafers they found, but, even more important, they were completely mystified by the single glass filaments that ran through the panels of the ship. At first, some of the scientists thought that they comprised the missing wiring that also had the engineers so confused as they packed the craft for shipping. Maybe they were part of the wiring harness that was broken in the crash. But these filaments had a strange property to them.

The wire harness seemed to have broken loose from a control panel and was separated into twelve frayed filaments that looked something like quartz. When, back at the 509th’s hangar, officers from the retrieval team applied light to one end of the filament, the other end emitted a specific color. Different filaments emitted different colors. The fibers - in reality glass crystal tubes - led to a type of junction box where the fibers separated and went to different parts of the control panel that seemed to acknowledge electrically the different color pulsing through the tube.

Since the engineers evaluating the material at Roswell knew that each color of light had its own specific wavelength, they guessed that the frequency of the light wave activated a specific component of the spacecraft’s control panel. But beyond that, the engineers and scientists were baffled. They couldn’t even determine the spacecraft’s power source, let alone what generated the power for the light tubes. And, the most amazing thing of all was that the filaments not only were flexible but still emitted light even when they were bent back and forth like a paper clip.

How could light be made to bend? the engineers wondered. This was one of the physical mysteries of the Roswell craft that stayed hidden through the 1950s until one of the Signal Corps liaisons, who routinely briefed General Trudeau on the kinds of developments the Signal Corps was looking for, told us about experiments in optical fibers going on at Bell Labs.

The technology was still very new, Hans Kohler told me during a private briefing in early 1962, but the promise of using light as a carrier of all kinds of signals through single filament glass strands was holding great promise. He explained that the premise of optical fibers was to have a filament of glass so fine and free of any impurities that nothing would impede the light beam moving along the center of the shaft. You also had to have a powerful light source at one end, he explained, to generate the signal, and I thought of the successful ruby laser that had been tested at Columbia University. I knew the EBEs had integrated the two technologies for their glass cable transmission inside the spacecraft.

“But what makes the light bend?” I asked Professor Kohler, still incredulous that the aliens seem to have been able to defy one of our own laws of physics. “Is it some kind of an illusion?”
“It’s not a trick at all, “ the scientist explained. “It only looks like an illusion because the fibers are so fine, you can’t see the different layers without a microscope. “
He showed me, when I gave him the broken pieces of filament that I still had in my nut file, that each strand, which looked like one solid piece of material enclosing the circumference of a tiny tube, was actually double layered. When you looked down the center of the shaft you could see that around the outside of the filament was another layer of glass.

Dr. Kohler explained that the individual light rays are reflected back toward the center by the layer of glass around the outside of the fiber so that the light can’t escape. By running the glass fibers around corners and, in the case of the Roswell spacecraft, through the interior walls of the ship, the aliens were able to bend light and focus it just like you can direct the flow of water through a supply pipe. I’d never seen anything like that before in my life.

Kohler explained that, just like lasers, the light can be made to carry any sort of signal : light, sound, and even digital information.
“There’s no resistance to the signal, “ he explained. “And you can fit more information on to the light beam. “
I asked him how the EBEs might have used this type of technology. He suggested that all ship’s communication, visual images, telemetry, and any amplified signals that the vehicles sent or received from other craft or from bases on the moon or on earth would use these glass fiber cables.

“They seem to have an enormous capacity for carrying any kind of load, “ he suggested. “And if a laser can amplify the signal, in their most refined form, these cables can carry a multiplicity of signals at the same time. “
I was more than impressed. Even before asking him about the specific types of applications these might have for the army, I could see how they could make battlefield communications more secure because the signals would be stronger and less vulnerable to interference. Then Professor Kohler began suggesting the uses of these fibers to carry visual images photographed in tiny cameras from the weapons themselves to controlling devices at the launcher.

“Imagine, “ he said, “being able to fire a missile and actually see through the missile’s eye where it’s going. Imagine being able to lock onto a target visually and even as it tries to evade the missile, you can see it and make final adjustments. “
And Kohler went on to describe the potential of how fiberoptics based sensors could someday keep track of enemy movements on the ground, carry data heavy visual signals from surveillance satellites, and pack very complicated multichannel communications systems into small spaces.

“The whole space program is dependent upon carrying data, voice, and image, “he said. “But now, it takes too much space to store all the relays and switches and there’s too much impedance to the signal. It limits what we can do on a mission. But imagine if we could adapt this technology to our own uses. “
Then he looked me very squarely in the eye and said the very thing that I was thinking.
“You know this is their technology. It’s part of what enables them to have exploration missions. If it became our technology, too, we’d be able to, maybe we could keep up with them a little better. “
T
hen he asked me for the army’s commitment. He explained that some of our research laboratories were already looking into the properties of glass as a signal conductor and this would not have to be research that was started from complete scratch. Those kinds of start ups gave us concern at R&D because unless we covered them up completely, it would look like there was a complete break in a technological path. How do you explain that? But if there’s research already going on, no matter how basic, then just showing someone at the company one of these pieces of technology could give them all they need to reverse engineer it so that it became our technology. But we’d have to support it as part of an arms development research contract if the company didn’t already have a budget. This is what I wanted to do with this glass filament technology.

“Where is the best research on optical fibers being done?” I asked him.
“Bell Labs, “ he answered. “It’ll take another thirty years to develop it, but one day most of the telephone traffic will be carried on fiberoptic cable. “

Army R&D had contacts at Bell just like other contractors we worked with, so I wrote a short memo and proposal to General Trudeau on the potential of optical fibers for a range of products that Professor Kohler and I discussed. I described the properties of what had been previously called a wiring harness, explained how it carried laser signals, and, most importantly, how these fibers actually bent a stream of light around a corner and conducted it the same way a wire conducts an electrical current. Imagine conducting a beam of high intensity single frequency light the same way you’d run a water line to a new bathroom, I wrote. Imagine the power and flexibility it provided the EBEs, especially when they used the light signal as a carrier for other coded information.

This would enable the military to recreate its entire communications infrastructure and allow our new surveillance satellites to feed find store potential targeting information right into frontline command and control installations. The navy would be able to see the deployment of an entire enemy fleet, the air force could look down on approaching enemy squadrons and target them from above even if our planes were still on the ground, and for the army it would give us an undreamed of strategic advantage. We could survey an entire battlefield, track the movements of troops from small patrols to entire divisions, and plot the deployments of tanks, artillery, and helicopters at the same time.

The value of fiberoptic communication to the military would be immeasurable. And, I added, I was almost certain that a development push from the army to facilitate research on the complete reengineering of our country’s already antiquated telephone system would not be seen by any company as an unwarranted intrusion. I didn’t have to wait long for the general’s response.

“Do it, “ he ordered. “And get this under way fast. I’ll get you all the development allocation you need. Tell them that. “ And before the end of that week, I had an appointment with a systems researcher at the Western Electric research facility outside of Princeton, New Jersey, right down the road from the Institute for Advanced Study. I told him it came out of foreign technology, something that the intelligence people picked up from new weapons the East Germans were developing but thought we could use.

“If what you think you have, “ he said over the phone, “is that interesting and shows us where our research is going, we’d be silly not to lend you an ear for an afternoon.“
“I’ll need less than an afternoon to show you what I got, “ I said. Then I packed my Roswell field reports into my briefcase, got myself an airline ticket for a flight to Newark Airport, and I was on my way.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/dayafterroswell/dayafter15.htm