• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hebrew National Doggie Bacon Cheese Turtleburgers

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
WOW!

Handmade ground beef patties are topped with sharp cheddar cheese and then wrapped in a bacon weave before the Hebrew Nationals are inserted as the heads, legs and tails.

Place them on a rack, cover loosely with foil and then put them into an oven heated to 400 degrees. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the bacon is done - cooked through and a little crispy, but not too crunchy.

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

Inside Turtle.jpg

http://klg2a.blogspot.com/2010/02/super-bowl-bacon-cheese-turtleburger.html

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang site easier than shooting and shelling a turtle. Cook quicker also!:whistling:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Do you shoot turtles?
Big snappers when they keep coming back to the pond. I have marked them and taken them almost 2 miles away and they came back. When they showed up with yellow paint on their back they had to go. If you ever saw what they do when they bite you would not have to ask. I never hurt a box turtle and always relocate them when I am digging or see one crossing the road. Snappers are a different story altogether.:hammer:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
When I was a kid, one of my uncles (an all around hunter and sportsman) used to trap them (snapping turtles) to eat.
He'd then grab the turtles head with a large pair of pliers, and cut it's head off.:doh:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Why is it when i think of a Turtle head popping out having a poo comes to mind:yum::yum::yum:

It's true:yum: