• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Do you get your hands dirty?

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Just looked at that dealers site, not sure I woul trust this babe to stay shiney side up for long cripes!

Mark, looks good!
What do you use for spraying? looks like its given a nice glossy finish
Nice work, looks like a real improvement over stock

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Mith said:
Just looked at that dealers site, not sure I woul trust this babe to stay shiney side up for long cripes!

Mark, looks good!
What do you use for spraying? looks like its given a nice glossy finish
Nice work, looks like a real improvement over stock

Yup - those post drivers need a heavy tractor. I think the minimum is a 40 HP. Wouldn't want to have to drive that thing on an incline.

Nice big picture - I need to talk to him about that. :eek:

OregonAlex

PBinWA said:
I've got a Mahindra 2615 Gear and a really good relationship with my dealer (http://www.valleyviewtractor.com). His web site isn't the greatest and I've told him if I ever get free time (a rare thing) I'd re-do it for him.

I looked long and hard at all the colors and dealers in my area and pretty much liked the price/features/dealer that I found.
Wow.. you really must have liked your dealer.. how long of a drive is that for you? 1 hour?

I bet not paying sales tax didn't hurt either.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
OregonAlex said:
Wow.. you really must have liked your dealer.. how long of a drive is that for you? 1 hour?

I bet not paying sales tax didn't hurt either.

How do you know that? I may be more law abiding than you in the anti-authority hippy crowd. He was closer than any other Mahindra dealer at the time. I went to all the New Holland, Deere, and Kubota guys on both sides of the river. I even went farther away than Newberg to look at tractors. Probably even out to where you are.

I really do like him. He goes the extra mile. He's not that far. I bought most of my implements from him too.

The local Kubota dealer wouldn't deal at all on a Gear driven tractor. He said all the local yuppies only wanted Hydros so he stopped ordering gears. Of course, I think he meant that he wouldn't order a gear at a competitive price to what I could get in Oregon.

OregonAlex

PBinWA said:
How do you know that? I may be more law abiding than you in the anti-authority hippy crowd.

PB,

woah.. where did all this come from? you are reading way too far into what I was saying. Who said anything about breaking the law? Calm down and reread what I wrote with fresh eyes.

I am sure I live as far as you do, if not farther from town.. but my dealer is only 15 minutes away.. Just found it interesting that you picked a dealer so far away.. just saying you must really like them. The next thing I know you are reaming me out. It was an innocent comment.. really. And saying that it is adventagous to cross the line to buy stuff in Oregon is just a matter of fact. Last time I checked this was NOT illegal and was common knowledge as to why people move to the Vancouver/Clark county area over Portland; to avoid paying income tax but also have the ability to buy things without paying sales tax by buying it across the state line in Oregon. Best of both worlds. Yes or No?

now why did you blow up and call me a anti-authority hippie? You sure you got me figured out? Sorry.. but all you accomplished was making yourself look like a hypocritical jerk (about being civil to others and preaching it to others here), and have me laughing at you for being such a "clueless" stereotypical bigot. You even had me thinking that you were on the up and up and had an open non prejudgemental attitude. I am disappointed to see your true colors come out in a state of anger.
You obvious have not figured out the the only reason that I made my avator a sandal was to piss off pre-judgemental bigots like you have shown to be today along with a couple others. Good going. I am really disappointed with you. Hope that I just caught you on a bad day and you will be back to your normal level headed/politically correct self tommorow.

Last edited: