Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN

Go Back   Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN > Off Topic Forums > Food and Drink Forum

Food and Drink Forum Recipes and more ...

Old 02-03-2007, 12:40 PM
Platinum Member

BigAl will become famous soon enough
Default Baked Soy Chips on a diet !!!

Ok.... I admit it ! I may be a tad overwieght . About 150 pounds . I believe I am "Big Boned" but the wife says it is "Big Assed" .

Anyway, I am on my way back to my old fighting weight . I do not know why I decided to do this ,as I always got beat up at my old fighting weight and never won a match .

I guess it's a doctor thing along with the old "Ball & Chain" calling me Big Ass . Boy ! That is embarassing when they call you "that" in the the doctors office ,when its your turn .

I am hoping the other kids don't find out and have forgotten about me after 40 years and will not start coming over to my house and beating my ass again .

I like potatoe chips, always have. When I was a kid there was a dude on TV that use to say , " Bet you can't eat just one". He knew his potatoe chips ....

He was a "Potatoe Chip Dope Pusher" I did not know it them ,but do now . He gave out free samples, back then, to get you hooked and then WHAMM .... You were soon spending all your weekly allowance on chips . He now lives and hides out in Columbia and is rich from his illegal activities . I hate him ...The U.S. has tried to extradite him back for criminal prosecution for "Suppling Chips to Miners Civil code vilolation 322456" .He also supplied them to Truck drivers too ! The Columbians are protecting him . They like there chips .

Anyway,..... I picked up some Soy Chips the other day since Potatoe chips are not on my diet . Wow !! I am hooked !! I now have the "potatoe chip monkey" off my back ,but replaced it with a Soy Chip . My favorite are "Ranch style" .

My other new found love are Wasabi Peanuts . Those are " Hot little "BB Bowel Busters" but they sure taste nice . Bet you can't eat just one .....

Disclaimer: Read with caution !!
Poster may be Bad Speller at times .
Old 02-03-2007, 01:22 PM
Master of Distraction

PBinWA will become famous soon enoughPBinWA will become famous soon enough
Style: VB_Original_Style
Default Re: Baked Soy Chips on a diet !!!

Congrats Al. Make sure you read the back pf the packages and compare the carbohydrates - fats - and portion size with your usual potato chips.

Many of these products appear healthy but in fact aren't much healthier than your original alternative.

I suspect a "Ranch Style" soy chip is pretty close in nutritional calories to a ranch style Potato chip. Of course, it will depend whether or not you are comparing a baked chip to a fried chip too.

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

-Gerald Ford