Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN

Go Back   Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN > Off Topic Forums > Food and Drink Forum

Food and Drink Forum Recipes and more ...

Old 07-14-2011, 04:19 PM
worn out farmer

muleman is just really nicemuleman is just really nicemuleman is just really nicemuleman is just really nice
Default Could not wait for dinner!

The wife and the old neighbor lady were cooking up a storm today. They pitted all the sweet cherries we bought yesterday and made a great pie for me. Could not wait once I saw it. Dang it was good.
Attached Images

Old 07-14-2011, 04:37 PM
Wait for it.

Cowboy is a jewel in the roughCowboy is a jewel in the roughCowboy is a jewel in the roughCowboy is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Could not wait for dinner!

So its cooled down real nice for you there AND you get a fresh friggen pie baked for you . Thanks for rubbing it in , I hope Yer maters get worms .
Old 07-14-2011, 04:42 PM
worn out farmer

muleman is just really nicemuleman is just really nicemuleman is just really nicemuleman is just really nice

Yeah the weather has heated back up to 75!I finished weeding the corn and started on the watermelons and pumpkins till it got above 70. Wife came home and showed me that pie and I needed a break anyway.
Old 07-14-2011, 08:24 PM
worn out farmer

We peaked out at 81 today and I had to have another piece of that pie after supper. The pie is going fast!
Old 07-14-2011, 08:49 PM
Wait for it.

Cowboy is a jewel in the roughCowboy is a jewel in the roughCowboy is a jewel in the roughCowboy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleman View Post
We peaked out at 81 today and I had to have another piece of that pie after supper. The pie is going fast!
Its still 95 here but actually hasn't been that bad of day because we had some cloud cover . I got all of the rest of the mowing and trimming done. Thats good enough for me the only thing I have to do the next few days is keep everything watered and service my tractors . Lucky for me I do have my big shop airconditioned . And of coarse I dont have any fresh baked pie so that kinda sucks .
Old 07-15-2011, 11:32 AM
worn out farmer

Dang Cowboy that last piece is looking real good for lunch time desert!
Old 07-15-2011, 11:45 AM
Wait for it.

Quote:
Dang Cowboy that last piece is looking real good for lunch time desert!
Smartass .
Old 07-15-2011, 12:15 PM
worn out farmer

I showed real restraint and had fresh cantaloupe instead! Pie will be after supper.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:08 PM
worn out farmer

Cowboy I might have shared it with you if you lived closer.Nah! I did save a small chunk of it for the wife for taking the pic.
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2011, 08:16 PM
Wait for it.

Quote:
Cowboy I might have shared it with you if you lived closer.Nah! I did save a small chunk of it for the wife for taking the pic.
You have now un officialy moved upto ASSHOLE . I knew it , I just knew it .
Old 07-15-2011, 08:24 PM
worn out farmer

Got my order in for a blueberry rhubarb one when the girls get caught up with the zucchini relish they just made. I love this time of year!!!