• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Cake Decorating Gone Bad

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Read Caption

picture.php

Okay so this is how I imagine this conversation went:

Walmart Employee:
'Hello 'dis be Walmarts, how can I help you?'

Customer:
' I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week.'

Walmart Employee:
'What you want on da cake?'

Customer:
Please write: 'Best Wishes Suzanne' and underneath that 'We will miss you'.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Read Caption

picture.php

Okay so this is how I imagine this conversation went:

Walmart Employee:
'Hello 'dis be Walmarts, how can I help you?'

Customer:
' I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week.'

Walmart Employee:
'What you want on da cake?'

Customer:
Please write: 'Best Wishes Suzanne' and underneath that 'We will miss you'.

That's probably exactly how it went! :biggrin:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
for my youngest boys 4th birthday i custom made him a cake that looked like a big hill and topped it off with a toy jeep as he had fallen in love with my old c-j we put on the candles and told him to blow instead he spit. didn't seem bother the kids they were all eager to dig in had to hoold them off so i could scrape the top.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
for my youngest boys 4th birthday i custom made him a cake that looked like a big hill and topped it off with a toy jeep as he had fallen in love with my old c-j we put on the candles and told him to blow instead he spit. didn't seem bother the kids they were all eager to dig in had to hoold them off so i could scrape the top.

:smile:.. when my youngest son Ty was around 9 years old he was obsessed with his uncle Dave's Kubota tractor, so I took a picture of him to Kroger on the tractor and asked them to make a cake with a boy on a tractor that looked close enough with "Happy Birthday Kubota Kid" on the cake.
They did a nice job too. He was so surprised and loved it.

Trakternut

My wife spent 11 yrs doing cakes at a supermarket bakery here. She has done all sorts of cakes for birthdays, and such. It's a talent.

No, she never did it "Walmart Style" :yum: