• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What makes me happy is...

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
helping others that have helped themselves...

My wife as a younger cousin and she is 20....3 years ago she was one of the UK's on the scrap heap due to bad up bringing and society writing her off.....but how things change(i wrote her off too and i feel ashamed).

She is now working hard as a Teachers assistant and applying herself to collage and in no time will be a teacher herself working with 3-11 year olds....we are so proud...we have always given words to encourage but we all know you need it for yourself.....she found it:clap:

Sara has saved hard and now is on the verge of moving into her own apartment and wow we are blown away....she has acquired most things to furnish the place and not asked for any help...so thats where we step in...we looked through her list today and there are some gaps so we will fill them in...and also make sure she is secure with a door chain and alarm that we feel a single woman should have.

Us paying for Microwave stereo and odds and sods with the hands on decorating is a small price to pay for for someone thats willing to make a life for herself.....we are so proud.

She said i have to show her how to kick ass....i think she already knows.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds like she's on the right track now. Congrats to her and you and the Missus for helping. Reps for you.