• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Favorite "Fair" Food?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I tell you what PG you come over during the fair this year and I will buy you a combo pack.
Deal! :smile:

Last year.. the Van Wert county fair had a booth selling these HUGE calzones!
Unbelievable!
There was also a guy selling pulled pork sandwiches that were to die for :shifty: :w00t2: got one for myself and my Mom, a kaiser roll with a mound of it ontop with pickles and bbq sauce.
So, you see-- I don't always stick to veg when it comes to special occasions.
I am a total pig!:yum:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten

Unbelievable!
There was also a guy selling pulled pork sandwiches that were to die for :shifty: :w00t2: got one for myself and my Mom, a kaiser roll with a mound of it ontop with pickles and bbq sauce.

I pretty much stick to the onion rings and cheese curds. I have tried others but can get them just about any time.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
What about hawt 20 something women wigglin' around in Daisy Dukes and tube tops?

Does eye candy count?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
What about hawt 20 something women wigglin' around in Daisy Dukes and tube tops?

Does eye candy count?
Depends on if they have on too much eyeliner and have a pack of Marlboro's stuck in the back of those 'dukes, oh and 16 tattoos.
:yum:

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
Ok, so you're right about the tatoos, but it's nice to know I can always bum a smoke from one of 'em!:yum:

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
My comments were in bad taste and not on topic. I like the cheesecake on a stick, dipped in chocolate........

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Back on topic!
Candy apples with nuts.
Banana flavoured taffy.
Caramel corn, because fairs only seem to have the best.
That cup of fries with salt and vinegar.

BamsBBQ

i use to know many people who worked at your county fair PG... the carnival is/was run by Kissel Brothers

Unbelievable!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
A big old Italian sausage with grilled peppers and onions and an order of sweet potato fries.

butterflygazer

i would have to say...
nachos.jpg

butterflygazer

Would you guys cut that out. Ever since I was diagnosed as being diabetic (insulin resintant) I've had to give all that good stuff up so what's the point of going to the fair if you can't eat 6,000 calories of pure, totally scrumptious, sugar loaded, no food value what-so-ever, crap!!!!! Oh man, I miss it.

:yum::yum:

Last edited by a moderator: