• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I Challenge All The Aviators, Builders and Engineers Here At FF…

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
my point is simply that I've made no judgement call, either for or against to discredit your beliefs. Your beliefs are your choice.
Please don't disrespect mine.
For some reason all the UFO talk seems to turn anti-God.

I'm not trying to make it personal, although beliefs are a very personal thing. I say it takes faith to believe in little green men, that's all.

I dont think anyone that has posted today has discredited anyones beleifs. Not true on earlier posts IMO . But I agree this subject can seem to take an anti God direction , but only by those that dont take the time to watch the videos that Lia asked to be watched and discussed .

I find the subject fascinating myself, and the videos only supply some facts with suggestions of maybe this or maybe that. No one that I have seen are saying anything that God doesn't exsist , they are merely pointing out the posibillitys some Gods ( not necesarily all ) very well could have been misinterpeted . At least thats what I get out of them . Its still upto every individual to decide for themselves , and you are not giving a fair shot if you dont take the time to view the videos . :unsure:

They are from the history channel, not some nutcase biased website . :wink:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
I'm not trying to make it personal, although beliefs are a very personal thing. I say it takes faith to believe in little green men, that's all.

If you haven't seen anything you would call "proof" hasn't crossed your path, then that is a very valid belief.

I'm that way with a lot of stuff, and hearsay doesn't sway me. I've never met an Alien that I know of (ET kind), but I have seen a number of times things that were really unidentified. They did movements that I don't think mankind could preform... Could be something top secret that the military has going, but this stuff did things that craft I am aware of can't do and physically the human body couldn't survive.

So I'm open to other people's views on the subject. To think we are the only "Souls" in the Universe to me is more unbelievable.

SShepherd

If you haven't seen anything you would call "proof" hasn't crossed your path, then that is a very valid belief.

I'm that way with a lot of stuff, and hearsay doesn't sway me. I've never met an Alien that I know of (ET kind), but I have seen a number of times things that were really unidentified. They did movements that I don't think mankind could preform... Could be something top secret that the military has going, but this stuff did things that craft I am aware of can't do and physically the human body couldn't survive.

So I'm open to other people's views on the subject. To think we are the only "Souls" in the Universe to me is more unbelievable.

In a way, I'm agreeing with you. Unfortunatly when people talk about personal expieriences with God, they're called fruitcakes/rubes, etc.
Sure, the whole subject it interesting. Call me a sceptic, whatever, but I think the pyramids were made by men ( pretty incredible what thousands of people can do when a whip is cracked)
I'm sure there are things we don't know, things that maybe people 300 years ago did. Ever notice how alot of the stuff the romans built is still around? We can't seem to make a road that last 10 years, yet look how long theirs have lasted.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
with all due respect, there are no 'Saints' in Heaven. Saints are man made. Some of them had some shocking habits and traits. Think about it hon. :smile:

Peace.

They most certainly are!
It's through a long, drawn out process known as canonization, which declares someone a saint.
We have no real proof that these souls are in Heaven, but given all the prayer, fasting, offering up (yeah that's old school Catholic jazz) that I have offered over the years as a cradle Catholic, saints Monica, Therese Of Lisieux, Dymphna, and she, my Mom in Heaven, the Blessed Mother have guided me and comforted me in the most horrible times I could have ever imagined going through.
The saints (some) practiced self flagellation, wearing hair shirts, crowns of thorns and fasting almost to the point of death by starvation.

That is my faith Lia, and while I LOVE respecting and honouring your beliefs, I felt it necessary to add to this so you get a deeper understanding of mine.
Having that said, I always have an open mind and interest in what is going on out there, up there.. anywhere..
Love and mystery surrounds us.
It can be a sky full of stars, a full moon, something that happens through positive thought.. who knows?

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
In a way, I'm agreeing with you. Unfortunatly when people talk about personal expieriences with God, they're called fruitcakes/rubes, etc.
Sure, the whole subject it interesting. Call me a sceptic, whatever, but I think the pyramids were made by men ( pretty incredible what thousands of people can do when a whip is cracked)
I'm sure there are things we don't know, things that maybe people 300 years ago did. Ever notice how alot of the stuff the romans built is still around? We can't seem to make a road that last 10 years, yet look how long theirs have lasted.

Well the common conception was that the Pyramids were built by slaves, but more modern views are that they were in fact built by an army of craftsmen. There are entire towns they are uncovering around the area where they lived. Aliens aside, slaves don't seem to be that big of an issue in the Construction process, maybe some general labor, but the Craftsmen ran the show... "Maybe" with the help of ET too....:flowers:

Lia

Banned

They are no more denigrated, in fact far less so, than those who speak of UFO’s and Aliens. The fact is that some people take things so personally that they make it ‘all about them,’ when it isn’t. That’s a kind of arrogance. I didn’t post this thread with the sole intent of baiting theists. If you believe that, from the content and context of the OP, then you are indeed making it all about you, and not the subject under debate.

Sure, the whole subject it interesting. Call me a sceptic, whatever, but I think the pyramids were made by men

Well, there’s the proof right there, that you haven’t watched the video’s. You’re just spouting off, with tunnel vision and a closed mind. Because if you had watched the video’s you would have seen that whilst the Egyptians did build some of the lesser known pyramids (extremely poor copies in researchers views), that experts in construction admit today that they could not replicate the famous pyramids without extremely high-tech, and large machinery. Not only that but they demonstrate in the video’s how it is not possible to build them, even with the tools and technology that we have today.

( pretty incredible what thousands of people can do when a whip is cracked)

I’ve already addressed that naivety in another post.

Sure, but nothing they built was as intricate and complex as the pyramids, or the Sphinx. To try to equate the two is disingenuous; and a strawman argument.

They most certainly are!
It's through a long, drawn out process known as canonization, which declares someone a saint.

They may be, and it may be a long drawn out process, but it is a process that is drawn out on earth, on this plane, and devised by mere mortals.

We have no real proof that these souls are in Heaven, but given all the prayer, fasting, offering up (yeah that's old school Catholic jazz) that I have offered over the years as a cradle Catholic, saints Monica, Therese Of Lisieux, Dymphna, and she, my Mom in Heaven, the Blessed Mother have guided me and comforted me in the most horrible times I could have ever imagined going through.

No matter, with all respect, how many prayers are ‘offered up,’ there are still no saints in heaven! We have no proof that this ‘heaven’ exists first of all, but even if we did, do you really believe that man has a say in how it is run? Do you really believe that whoever reigns over this mythical plane is bound by earth rules, or those of the Catholic church?[/quote]

Believe me, I believe in other planes, other dimensions; these have been discovered by physicists, and the scientific world has known about, and talked about them since at least the turn of this century, 2002. But even if this were not so, I would still believe in them because of personal and private inexplicable experiences throughout my life. But, here’s the reality, we have absolutely no jurisdiction over any other plane, dimension, planet, than our own. We cannot decide that one of our own is going to be deified or canonized in another realm.

The saints (some) practiced self flagellation, wearing hair shirts, crowns of thorns and fasting almost to the point of death by starvation.

That doesn’t make someone a saint, only in the eye’s of theists. It might make them martyrs, but it it is only men who can make them saints, and only on this plane/planet.

That is my faith Lia, and while I LOVE respecting and honouring your beliefs, I felt it necessary to add to this so you get a deeper understanding of mine.

And, as I said, I respect your faith, but this thread isn’t about Faith. I think I’ve made it perfectly clear that I am more than happy to debate that topic elsewhere. :smile:

Having that said, I always have an open mind and interest in what is going on out there, up there.. anywhere..
Love and mystery surrounds us.
It can be a sky full of stars, a full moon, something that happens through positive thought.. who knows?

Exactly! Who knows?

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I just finished season two of this series of shows from history TV and everyone of them I found to be very interesting as well as educational about things and places I had never heard of before . It covers many aspects of ancient history as well as some newer events . This is the link to the main menu once again for anyone interested in watching.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Time4TruthDOTorg#p/a

I just started season 3 and it has a piece of a crash in Aurora Texas back in 1897 which I found very interesting and never had heard of it before . Here is a little bit of info on it and of coarse there have been sceptics that have tried to debunk it as well . I will post more as I find more about it .

The 15 minute video can be found here. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH2eJILhg-E&feature=channel_video_title"]Ancient Aliens Season 3 Episode 1 (PART 1/3) (AKA s2e11) - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.ufocasebook.com/Aurora.html

http://www.ufocasebook.com/haydonarticle.jpg

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Different but more detailed article here.

http://www.mdresort.com/auroraalien.htm

Over one hundred years ago, a most unusual incident occurred in the tiny North Texas town of Aurora. It was here that one of the earliest documented encounters with an alien life form took place, in the early morning hours of April 19, 1897.

Aurora, Texas, is literally "the town that almost was" as the town's tiny history book states, and one of its few, if not its only, claim to fame is the burial site of an alien pilot that crashed there in his "airship", the most memorable event in a string of UFO sightings which covered a three state area between 1895 and 1898.

aawindmill.jpg
Aurora Texas is located just off US 287 west of Rhome, about a mile south, on State Highway 114 to Bridgeport. There is a sign beside the highway that says CEMETERY, and points south toward the graveyard. Interestingly enough, the historical marker at the site actually includes the word "spaceship". Newspapers, along with diaries and letters by local residents, reported that an alien craft hit a windmill and was torn to pieces, along with its occupant in April, 1897. A 1986 movie, " The Aurora Encounter," produced by Charles B. Pierce, tells the tale. The official historical marker was installed by the State of Texas, and although nobody knows exactly where the grave is located, it is certain that the alien was, in fact, buried in the Aurora Cemetery, after the efforts of the local doctor failed to save it's life following the crash. There is, unfortunately, no sign of the tombstone. It was stolen some years ago and never recovered. There are, however, picture records of its existence. There is currently a renewed movement in town to exhume the body of the alien, replace the headstone and do a complete search for remains of the crash. Also, there have been several interesting pieces of metal found in the area that have been confiscated for analysis by the military and never returned.

Aurora Texas Cemetery
"The oldest known graves, here, dating from as early as the 1860s, are those of the Randall and Rowlett families. Finis Dudley Beauchamp (1825-1893), a Confederate veteran from Mississippi, donated the 3-acre site to the newly- formed Aurora Lodge No. 479, A. F. & A.M., in 1877. For many years, this community burial ground was known as Masonic Cemetery. Beauchamp, his wife Caroline (1829-1915), and others in their family are buried here. An epidemic which struck the village in 1891 added hundreds of graves to the plot. Called "Spotted Fever" by the settlers, the disease is now thought to be a form of meningitis. Located in Aurora Texas Cemetery is the gravestone of the infant Nellie Burris (1891-1893) with its often-quoted epitaph: "As I was so soon done, I don't know why I was begun." This site is also well-known because of the legend that a spaceship crashed nearby in 1897 and the pilot, killed in the crash, was buried here. Struck by epidemic and crop failure and bypassed by the railroad, the original town of Aurora almost disappeared, but the cemetery remains in use with over 800 graves. Veterans of the Civil War, World Wars I and II, and the Korean and Vietnam conflicts are interred here".

Aurora Texas brings up images of high-speed space travel. In fact, one of the newest space shuttle in the NASA fleet is named 'Aurora' after the UFO incident that took place in 1897. In 1997, the 100th anniversary of the crash of the unknown "airship" in Aurora, the TV show "Sightings" brought renewed interest to the topic with a special called "One Hundred Years of UFO Cover-ups", that featured the crash, the efforts of the local doctor to help the dying alien, and the burial of his body in the town cemetery.

aaalien.jpg
This incident has been covered up and ridiculed by the U.S. Government (a standard operating procedure of the MAJESTIC 12 group) and has been widely reported to be a hoax (a weather balloon?). This, to say the least, sounds a lot like Roswell in 1947? The US government has a long history of cover-ups in regards to such occurrences. It is hoped that the current, renewed interest in the incident will last, and that a new investigation will clear up the Aurora Texas event for good, although much time has passed. It is tragic that most, if not all of the original witnesses are long dead, for, at one time, up until around the early seventies, there were quite a few people still living who had been children at the time and not only remember the crash, but remember a rash of "airship" sightings, all over East and North-Central Texas, as well as the stories which were passed down to them from their "elders". Almost everyone who grew up in those parts of the state have heard stories from their grandparents, or other "old folks" about such events, many of whom were "substantial" citizens, including doctors, clergymen, judges, army personnel, sheriffs and other professionals.

The Aurora Texas crash was, in fact, the culminating event in a rash of "airship" sightings in East and Northeast Texas, Oklahoma, North and Central Louisiana in the period between 1895 and 1898. Robert Atkinson, of Center, Texas, a veteran of the Spanish American War, often told of seeing, as a teenager, strange, "flashing lights" in the sky, as did Polk Burns of the same city. Similar incidents were recountered by Bud Knight, a prominent resident of San Augustine, Texas, who died in 1981 at the age of 108. Lee Choron, who died in 1976 at the age of 94 recalled seeing "moving lights flashing in the sky" while living in Swift, Texas (near Nacogdoches) while in his "teens". Nor, were civic records and town newspapers of the time completely silent on the matter. Reports, although not common, do exist. On April 22, 1897 in the small central Texas town of Rockland, John M. Barclay was intrigued when his dog barked furiously and a high-pitched noise was heard. He went out, saw a flying object circling about 20 feet above ground. He described it as having an elongated shape, with protrusions and blinding lights, it went dark when it landed, only a short distance from his home. Barclay was met by a man who informed him that his purpose was peaceful and requested some common hardware items to repair the craft. He paid with a ten-dollar bill and took off "like a bullet out of a gun."

On that same day, April 22, 1897, some one hundred miles away, in the community of Josserand, Texas, Frank Nichols, who lived some five miles east of Josserand, and was one of its most respected citizens, was awakened by what he called a "machine noise". Looking outside, he saw a heavy, lighted object land in his wheat field. He walked toward it, but was stopped by two men who asked permission to draw water from his well. He then had a discussion with half a dozen "short, dark men", apparently the crew of the strange machine. He was told how it worked but could not follow the explanation.

Three days later, on April 25, 1897, in Merkel, Texas, people returning from church observed a heavy object being dragged along the ground by a rope or cable, attached to a "cigar shaped" flying craft. As the assembled crowd watched, the line managed to get caught in a railroad track. The craft was too high for its structure to be visible but protrusions and a light could be distinguished. After the craft hovered in place for about 10 minutes, a man came down along the rope, cut the end free, and went back aboard the craft, which flew away toward the northeast. The man was described by all witnesses, as being small and dressed in a light blue uniform.

aamovie.jpg
The next day, late in the evening of April 26, 1897, near the town of Aquila, in South Texas, a local lawyer, whose name was not reported by the press, was surprised to see a lighted object fly quietly overhead as he was riding from his office to his home, just outside the city limits. His horse was scared and nearly toppled his carriage. The object was large, and "oblong", and sported a bright light that was observed to be sweeping the ground below the object. When the main light was turned off, a number of smaller lights became visible on the underside of the dark colored, metallic craft, which revealed an elongated, transparent canopy. It continued forward, toward a hill, some seven miles to the south of Aquila. When the witness passed the same way, approximately one hour later, he saw the object rising. It reached the altitude of the cloud ceiling and flew to the northeast at a fantastic speed with periodic flashes of light.

These accounts, all given by respectable witnesses, separated by several hundred miles, yet all in a direct line with Aurora, Texas, describe a very similar object. It must be remembered that in 1897, distances were much greater than they are today, and news traveled at a much slower rate. It is inconceivable that there could have been any collusion between witnesses, and highly unlikely that people living in towns separated by several hundred miles could have heard news or read accounts of happenings in other towns within the space of two or three days. This was a time, it must be remembered, when most news traveled by wire, or by railroad, and unless there was a critical need for residents of one region to have news of another, the expense of wiring such news was avoided.

Much may be made, in some quarters, of the "quaint" descriptions given of the object. it, indeed, must be a single object, or at least identical objects. such as the presence of "machine noises" and "ropes". This is perfectly understandable in light of the fact that this was a time before sophisticated machinery, especially sophisticated flying machinery was common, or even, for that matter, known. It would be six years before the Wright Brothers would take their first, halting, leap above the ground, and the dirigible airships of such pioneers as the Count Von Zeplein, were in the very early stages of development, a continent and an ocean away. Certainly no native of East, Central or South Texas had ever seen such an object. It is highly unlikely that very many of them had even heard of such things. Science Fiction of the day was limited to the works of Jules Verne, and the very early works of Herbert George Wells, and it is unlikely, in the extreme, that residents of a tiny Texas town, only a few years removed from fighting for it's survival with the Apaches and Comanches would have access to such current works.

The point, is this. The residents of Aquila, Hillsboro, Merkel, Jossarand, Nacogodoches, Swift and Aurora, would describe what they saw in terms that they understood, and could relate to. Any unusual sound, emanating from an obviously "manmade" object would be described as a "machine sound". Likewise, any form of line, tie-down or connector would be described as a rope, cable or line. A classic example of such a description would be the existence of the "cargo" cults of the South Pacific. religious sects of islanders who being members of a pre-industrial, stone age culture, worship the airplanes that their ancestors first saw during the Second World War, and revere the crews as Gods who brought gifts. "cargo" from the sky. Far fetched? Not at all. Imagine how anyone living today might describe an object from a thousand years ago, or so, in our own future.

It is also worthwhile, at this point, to repeat the fact that people of this time and place, late 19th Century Texas, were extremely conservative in nature, skeptical by necessity, and most unlikely to take off on flights of fancy. There would simply be nothing to be gained from concocting a story concerning such a thing as an "airship." They would not only not be believed, their sanity, sobriety and competence would have come into serious question. Unlike today, when, as one must admit, such accounts are commonly hoaxed as an attempt to gain attention and momentary fame, this simply would not have been the case in 1897. The most likely result of such a story, unless absolutely and verifiably true would have been shunning by the community as the "village idiot" or as the "town drunk". Worse, in the primarily Protestant Fundamentalist religious atmosphere of the time, which, by the way, has changed but little since that time, one would have been considered "blasphemous", "sacrilegious" and possibly even "Satanic", and definitely shunned by most "upright" and "upstanding" citizens of the community.

The old "Judge Proctor" place in Aurora,Texas, site of the crash, is still locatable, and the town square is still in its original position, but unfortunately most of the original buildings of the town, those dating to the 1890s, are long gone. Some evidence, however, does endure to the present day. The original article, reporting the Aurora,Texas Incident, as written in 1897, in the April 19th edition of the Dallas Morning News reads as follows:

"About 6 o'clock this morning, the early risers of Aurora, Texas were astonished at the sudden appearance of the airship which has been sailing around the country. It was traveling, due north, and much nearer the earth than before. Evidently some of the machinery was out of order, for it was making a speed of only ten or twelve miles an hour, and gradually settling toward the earth. It sailed over the public square and when it reached the north part of town, it collided with the tower of Judge Proctor's windmill and went into pieces with a terrific explosion, scattering debris over several acres of ground, wrecking the windmill and water tank and destroying the judge's flower garden. The pilot of the ship is supposed to have been the only one aboard, and while his remains were badly disfigured, enough of the original has been picked up to show that he was not an inhabitant of this world.

Mr. T. J. Weems, the U. S. Army Signal Services officer at this place and on astronomy, gives it as his opinion that the pilot was a native of the planet Mars. Papers found on his person. evidently the records of his travels. are written in some unknown hieroglyphics and cannot be deciphered. The ship was too badly wrecked to form any conclusion to its construction or its motive power. It was built of an unknown metal, resembling somewhat a mixture of aluminum and silver, and it must have weighed several tons. The town, today, is full of people who are viewing the wreckage and gathering specimens of strange metal from the debris. The pilot's funeral will take place tomorrow".

The article was written by E. E. Haydon, who was a part-time reporter for the Morning News. As startling as the news was, no other newspaper in the world ran the story in their pages. This is, to say the least, unusual considering the widespread sightings of the "airship" and other aerial phenomenon in the time and place which was completely devoid of even the primitive air transport which was prevalent at the time. It should be remembered that in 1897, air travel consisted of hot air balloons and very early experiments in lighter than air craft such as the dirigibles of Count von Zeppelin in Germany. Neither of these were known to the Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana area. Needless to say, the first airplane was still more than six years in the future, and it is highly unlikely that anyone had experimented with one anywhere near the area. Even at that, the primitive flying machine of the Wright brothers was hardly capable of the speed, altitude or maneuverability of the Aurora, Texas "airship".

Another story that circulated in the area, at the time, but was not recorded in the pages of the press, has it that the pilot actually survived the crash, briefly, and that Aurora's town doctor attempted to render aid to the strange being. His anatomy was so vastly different from our own, the story goes, that the ministrations of the local physician were pointless, and the being died within a few hours of the crash, never regaining consciousness. To support this story, which was widely told at the time, persistent rumors have circulated about a diary kept by the doctor, which disappeared in the late 1940s or early 1950s, when a team of United States Air Force officials made an examination of the crash site and collected all remaining evidence, both on the site, and from private individuals, that could be found. Likewise, there have been numerous reports that the United States Air Force did, in fact, recover some fragments of the mysterious metal that the "airship" was built of, and took them away for evaluation. Many local residents say, to this day, that the only thing that prevented these government representatives from exhuming the body of the pilot was the fact that the grave was unmarked, and the exact spot unknown, or at least claimed to be so.

This is, to say the least, unusual, considering the widespread sightings of the "airship" and other aerial phenomenon in a time and place which was completely devoid of even the primitive air transport prevalent at the time. It should be remembered that in 1897, air travel consisted of hot air balloons and very early experiments in lighter than air craft such as the dirigibles of Count von Zeppelin, in Germany. Neither of these were known to the Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana area. Needless to mention, the airplane was still some six years in the future, and even at that, the primitive flying machine of the Wright brothers was hardly capable of the speed, altitude or maneuverability of the Aurora, Texas "airship".

This area, especially Texas, is, however, known as an ideal place for flying. This is evidenced by the fact that Kelly Air Force Base in San Antonio (formerly Kelly Field) was one of the first training centers for the fledgling Army Air Corps in the period following the invention of the heavier than air flying machine in 1903, and it's initial acceptance by the U.S. Army Signal Corps in 1905.

News of the Aurora, Texas incident remained dormant for almost a century, until May 24, 1973, when newspapers around the country published the following United Press International account:

"Aurora, Tex. -- (UPI) -- A grave in a small north Texas cemetery contains the body of an 1897 astronaut who "was not an inhabitant of this world," according to the International UFO Bureau. The group, which investigates unidentified flying objects, has already initiated legal proceedings to exhume the body and will go to court if necessary to open the grave, director Hayden Hewes said Wednesday.

"After checking the grave with metal detectors and gathering facts for three months, we are certain as we can be at this point [that] he was the pilot of a UFO which reportedly exploded atop a well on Judge J.S. Proctor's place, April 19, 1897," Hewes said. He was not an inhabitant of this world."

A few days later, another UPI account datelined Aurora quoted a ninety-one-year-old who had been a girl of fifteen in Aurora, Texas at the time of the reported incident. She said she "had all but forgotten the incident until it appeared in the newspapers recently." She said her parents had gone to the sight of the crash, but had refused to take her along. She recalled that the remains of the pilot, "a small man," had been buried in the Aurora, Texas cemetery.

Not to be outdone, the Associated Press, in a story datelined Denton, Texas, reported that "a North Texas State University professor had found some metal fragments near the Oates gas station (former Proctor farm). One fragment was said to be 'most intriguing' because it consisted primarily of iron which did not seem to exhibit magnetic properties." The professor also said he was puzzled because the fragment was "shiny and malleable instead of dull and brittle like iron."

The Aurora, Texas Cemetery Association was successful in blocking the attempts to dig up the grounds in search of the "Martian Pilot" , and the incident once again went underground (pun intended) until its centennial in 1997, which brought about another round of widespread press coverage.

In 1997, MUFON , the "Mutual Unidentified Flying Object Network" made a field investigation in the small town of Aurora, Texas, just north of Fort Worth. The results of our research were "unusual" to say the least... One of the first things that any visitor would notice when arriving in Aurora, Texas is that there are military traces everywhere in the town. It even boasts a small military type airport, circa 1940's, which was one of a chain of such minor installations built as emergency landing sites for aircraft being ferried from one coast to the other for wartime transshipment to Europe or Asia. Even the streets of town are laid out in typical "base" fashion. To anyone who ever served in the military, the signs of military habitations are clear. Of course, this is not unusual for the area, and as most researchers realize, it is extremely common for UFO activity to center around areas of military activity. The Roswell incident of 1947 occurred near the (then) only nuclear capable bomber base in the United States, as well as the U.S. nuclear test range, not to mention the primary aircraft test facility. This trend in Unidentified Flying Object activity continues to the present time, with numerous sightings taking place in, or near military reserves or facilities.

North Central Texas has always been a staging area for troops, going all the way back to the Indian Wars. Notably, there was an outpost in Aurora, Texas, or near it, during the Spanish American War of 1898, less than a year after the "airship" incident, and again during the 1916 "Border Action" against General "Pancho" Villa. This post was reactivated for the First World War, and again during the Second World War to service the small military airfield located near the town. Connally Air Force Base (now closed) in Ft. Worth, (which is less than 10 miles from Aurora, Texas as the crow flies), was for some time the headquarters of the U.S. Eighth Air Force, and it was there that the debris from the Roswell, New Mexico crash of 1947 were taken. Even now, Eighth Air Force headquarters is located in the same geographic area, only 180 miles away, at Barksdale Air Force Base, in the Shreveport/Bossier City, Louisiana area, which lies well within the area covered by the 1895/98 UFO sightings, and is still a hotbed of UFO activity.

Ft. Worth, itself, derives its name from a pre-civil war era army post, established to defend the area against marauding Indians. The installation was an active military reserve, actually made up of Fort Worth proper and several outlying outposts, on and off, until the mid 1880's. One of these, Fort Phantom Hill, was known, even as early as the 1850's for unusual sightings in the night sky.

Was the Aurora Texas incident a hoax? Was it the result of some natural occurrence? Was it simply the crash site of some primitive, experimental airship? It seems highly unlikely that the citizens of a tiny Texas town would combine their efforts to fabricate a story concerning something which had, up to then, been mentioned only rarely in fiction. One must ask what the possible gain from such a fabrication would be, and the answer is, of necessity, "none". The likelihood of a fabrication becomes even more remote when one considers the overall makeup of the local population at the time. The people who settled Texas were a resilient and resourceful group. However, flights of fancy of this nature were, in general, beyond them. Less that thirty percent of the population of Texas in the 1890's was functionally literate. It is highly unlikely that any of the citizens of Aurora, Texas had ever heard of an airship, of any kind, let alone seen one. Those who were literate, and had, therefore, possibly been exposed to the works of Wells and Verne (the most prominent writers of that time of what is now known as Science Fiction), were generally doctors, clergymen and teachers. men and women unlikely to engage in flights of fancy. It must also be remembered that almost the entire population of the town witnessed the crash, and saw the body of the pilot. Even though Aurora, Texas was small, even by the standards of the time, it is unlikely that a group of such numbers could consistently maintain the same, identical story. With regard to the other sightings of the time, the geographic area, while small, by today's standards, was great enough, at that time, to effectively eliminate any collusion. In short, the Aurora, Texas incident, and the sightings of 1895/98 have the ring of truth, given the circumstances of the time. It is hoped that future investigation will remove the stigma of ridicule that the U.S. Government has so laboriously applied to this event, and that the facts will, at long last, be known.-

© James L. Choron
August 5, 2004

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Didn't realize that was that long... started to get "Readers Cramp".... :yum:

Good post though.

Lia

Banned
Guys, Here is a video that I'm having some problem watching on any of my computers; only in the sense that it needs to buffer before one can watch it. I don't know what the answer is, or indeed if'n it will prove to be a problem here in the thread, to view.

Altho I'm really out in the sticks and don't have fast broadband speed because of that, I don't, ordinarily, encounter slow buffering problems with other video viewing. In fact, I don't recall that I have had such problems for a good 3 years or so...

In any event, this video is extremely interesting, if controversial. I hope you all can get to watch it, and that it won't present the same problems with buffering for you, as it has for me. I know some of you here are computer savvy and will probably make a mockery of my poor attemtps to rectify it, lol.

Yeah, yeah... :rolleyes: :yum:

In any event, here's the video.
http://newparadigm.no/web/guest/free-screening

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Guys, Here is a video that I'm having some problem watching on any of my computers; only in the sense that it needs to buffer before one can watch it. I don't know what the answer is, or indeed if'n it will prove to be a problem here in the thread, to view.

Altho I'm really out in the sticks and don't have fast broadband speed because of that, I don't, ordinarily, encounter slow buffering problems with other video viewing. In fact, I don't recall that I have had such problems for a good 3 years or so...

In any event, this video is extremely interesting, if controversial. I hope you all can get to watch it, and that it won't present the same problems with buffering for you, as it has for me. I know some of you here are computer savvy and will probably make a mockery of my poor attemtps to rectify it, lol.

Yeah, yeah... :rolleyes: :yum:

In any event, here's the video.
http://newparadigm.no/web/guest/free-screening
Its a 3 part video it looks like , The first video brings up a message that says " Sorry we are unable to play this video" The second one works for me but is also loading a little slow but I think I can watch it . :wink:

Lia

Banned
Its a 3 part video it looks like , The first video brings up a message that says " Sorry we are unable to play this video" The second one works for me but is also loading a little slow but I think I can watch it . :wink:

Yes, there are three videos in the series, but I was able to view the first one; well, I was able to view a small part of it, but got fed up with the buffering being so slow. What I did see of it tho (can't think why it's in my archives if'n I can't view it), was extremely promising, and I think you will regret not seeing it yourself. ://

Sorry about that Bob. :)

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes, there are three videos in the series, but I was able to view the first one; well, I was able to view a small part of it, but got fed up with the buffering being so slow. What I did see of it tho (can't think why it's in my archives if'n I can't view it), was extremely promising, and I think you will regret not seeing it yourself. ://

Sorry about that Bob. :)
Yes it looks interesting , I started out on the second one then paused it, and after a few minutes it plays great without stopping . You might give that a try Lia. :wink:

Lia

Banned
Yes it looks interesting , I started out on the second one then paused it, and after a few minutes it plays great without stopping . You might give that a try Lia. :wink:

Strange, somehow it must be buffering on pause then? :unsure:

Ok, I'll give that a try then... thanks. :)

Lia

Banned
Not to decry in any way Cowboy's 'Battle of LA' post, because he's made some awesome contributions to this thread; but I thought y'all might like to see the original news broadcast of the actual event.

Hilariously, they tried to pass the event off as a rogue weather balloon, but this went down the pan when over 1500 rounds of artillery shells couldn't bring it down. Yes sirree, that must have been some weather balloon.

See, now that's why the government wanna keep this whole UFO controversy under wraps; I mean who'd admit that the greatest country in the world couldn't bring down a weather balloon? :whistling:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQmbGMWlL7w"]The Battle of L.A. UFO Attacked by U.S. Army - YouTube[/ame]

SShepherd

well, now we've gone into the name calling.. "nieve, arrogant, yadda yadda..spouting off...I don't agree with you, so now we're here

i did watch the "vids", I hardly call the experts unbiased, most have a book if not 10 they're trying to sell. Most of the guys have been putting out stuff since "In search of" was on Tv

I simply don't believe in little green men from other planets.

Lia

Banned
well, now we've gone into the name calling.. "nieve, arrogant, yadda yadda..spouting off...I don't agree with you, so now we're here

Then if you don't agree, what is your interest in this thread?

i did watch the "vids", I hardly call the experts unbiased, most have a book if not 10 they're trying to sell. Most of the guys have been putting out stuff since "In search of" was on Tv

Well, firstly, anyone who had watched the video could hardly state with any degree of certainty that the Egyptians built the Pyramids, at least not the most complex and oldest ones.

As for the researchers having books on the market, what does that have to do with anything? Religion is on the market, big time. Practically non-stop! Books are published in their thousands by Christians and Ecclesiasts. Oh wait, its ok to make a living if one believes in a deity? Gimme a break! That is such a weak and irrelevant argument to the debate.

As far as I'm aware, neither do any of the serious researchers here, or elsewhere. The 'Little green men' flag waved at other worldly inhabitants believers is comic book stuff. Immature, and not worthy of a response. Just played to bait and try to derail the thread. I had you down for a little more dignity somehow.

Moving on...

Guys, heres another video. Let me first say that someone made the comment that the craft could be paper lanterns, and, they could be right. I'm divided on it. However, my Uncle is convinced that they are not paper lanterns. I don't know. Either way, the video is worthy of more research imho. It wouldn't be the first time that someone has mistaken some natural occurance for UFO's. We have to be totally objective here...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAzF8CmuNPo&NR=1&feature=fvwp"]7 UFOs Over Poland Flying Low [Must Watch!] - YouTube[/ame]

SShepherd

As for the researchers having books on the market, what does that have to do with anything? Religion is on the market, big time. Practically non-stop! Books are published in their thousands by Christians and Ecclesiasts. Oh wait, its ok to make a living if one believes in a deity? Gimme a break! That is such a weak and irrelevant argument to the debate.

well, God doesn't need or get the money...
It's only irrelevant because you don't want to think that there might be a bit of sensationalism , you know, to sell the book?

Lia

Banned

'God' isn't getting the royalties, the authors and the churches are getting it all. There is no shame in earning a living wearing two hats. Many of these researchers are Scientists or professionals with good credentials and years of study behind them, who are adding to their research and science. they're not afraid to look with an open mind.

It's only irrelevant because you don't want to think that there might be a bit of sensationalism , you know, to sell the book?

Uh?? Could you clarify that rather obscure comment? :unsure:

Wait, don't bother. Unless you have something to say in relation to the topic of the thread I would be obliged if you would stop trying to derail it or turn it into a religious debate. This topic is about ancient civilizations. Period!

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't agree with you, so now we're here

First off, I dont think anyone myself included "expects" these videos to change anyones mind .

Secondly, I will agree a few of the experts do appear to have a more strong opinion then others, but IMO when I used the term unbiased is the way the videos are put together as well as how well there are narrated. Its all about " maybe and "what if" or at least thats the comes across for me.

Third and last, Lets agree that more then likelly even aliens ( IF they exsisted ) would not have been able to create the entire universe they live in, and lets assume IF God did create the universe. Why would it not be posible for him to have created lifeforms with far more inteligence then us elsewhere in the universe? Why is that so far fetched ?

Sorry to go off topic again to religion Lia , but I would like to here the opinions. :flowers:

Last edited:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter

Yes, God doesn't get the money, Religion has turned into one of the biggest money making scams to relieve those that do believe from their money, in a false hope that they area going to be doing something good with it to do God's work. Most of the time it is spent elsewhere, on opulence mostly.

Now if you would, start a thread about religion so we can debate there, this thread has nothing to do with the Bible or bashing people that believe in "God" of the bible.

This was started by Lia about "other" possible life forms and the possiblibility of their interaction over man's history.

Just asking to stay on topic. At times I'm as bad as anyone and try to stay the line, but mess up.

Lia

Banned
First off, I dont think anyone myself included "expects" these videos to change anyones mind .

Of course not. I don't think for one moment that others thought so either. This isn't about the videos, or the topic Bob.

Secondly, I will agree a few of the experts do appear to have a more strong opinion then others,

Not a thing wrong with having strong opinions. A few come to mind immediately... Albert Einstein did, Galileo did... Da Vinci, Churchill, even Florence Nightingale is not the quiet lady that history portrays her to be. They all made important contributions to the world.

but IMO when I used the term unbiased is the way the videos are put together as well as how well there are narrated. Its all about " maybe and "what if" or at least thats the comes across for me.

The theories and concepts are no less plausible than religious interpretations, and far more visible actually.

Third and last, Lets agree that more then likelly even aliens ( IF they exsisted ) would not have been able to create the entire universe they live in, and lets assume IF God did create the universe. Why would it not be posible for him to have created lifeforms with far more inteligence then us elsewhere in the universe? Why is that so far fetched ?

Sorry to go off topic again to religion Lia , but I would like to here the opinions. :flowers:

At least you had the courtesy and good manners to discuss it with me first. Its a valid question; lets see what it brings forth.

Lia

Banned
Meanwhile, moving on, on topic, this skull, called 'The Starchild Skull' is over 900 years old... The DNA results, long awaited, have finally come thro.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moEYqLdupIA"]Starchild Skull 2010 DNA Result - YouTube[/ame]

SShepherd

Meanwhile, moving on, on topic, this skull, called 'The Starchild Skull' is over 900 years old... The DNA results, long awaited, have finally come thro.

Starchild Skull 2010 DNA Result - YouTube

I'd like to see an unbiased scientist speak about the data. I hear alot of "not human, so it must be from outer space".The guy has alot of himself wrapped into the "starchild" skull, jumping to the idea it must be extraterrestrial from the very get go.
Remember, there's a very tiny ammount of difference between a human and ape. Interesting for sure, and I'd like to hear what/where it came from, but jumping to the conclusion it's something extrarerrestrial before exhausting all other venues is not "scientific" by any means.

Lia

Banned
I'd like to see an unbiased scientist speak about the data

Then go find one! I ain’t your research assistant! A scientist is a scientist! Every opinion is based in bias to some degree. Moreover, you should take more care when delving into things that you don’t really have a clue about. The above video series is over a year old now, and is out of date. The DNA test results are now thro, and are available to anyone who is interested.

Oh, and just to clarify, no-one here, including myself, has claimed that this skull is of extraterrestrial origin. This whole thread is about researching the evidence into whether ancient civilizations were from other planets, and their existence was misinterpreted as ‘god/s.’ This skull may be the 'smoking gun,' and is the reason for why I placed the links to it in this thread; for study and research.

I hear alot of "not human, so it must be from outer space".The guy has alot of himself wrapped into the "starchild" skull, jumping to the idea it must be extraterrestrial from the very get go.

Ten years of his life, but had you been really watching the video you would have heard that he has privately funded the skull thro a battery of medical tests, and bankrupting himself, at one time, in the process...

Many strangely "deformed" hominoid skulls have been discovered in Mexico and Peru. This skull, however, is the only one that is under scientific investigation, and but for this man it would not be happening. We owe him a great deal for his time, tenacity and curiosity.

Remember, there's a very tiny ammount of difference between a human and ape. Interesting for sure, and I'd like to hear what/where it came from, but jumping to the conclusion it's something extrarerrestrial before exhausting all other venues is not "scientific" by any means.

Which is what you yourself are doing, and you have been doing so since you came into the thread. Far from ‘just assuming’ that this is something or nothing, this man has gone to great lengths and spent many years trying to prove his claims. And he’s not alone in his belief, in the scientific world, that this skull is only partially human. Several Canadian Scientists and Surgeons have studied the skull.

Of course, they have the credentials to make their claims, which you do not have, presumably, so what makes you arrogantly assume that these highly trained professionals are merely assuming anything, or that you know better than they?

For those who are genuinely interested in studying this anomaly here is an excellent site for comparison to human or other skulls:
http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_6.htm

Further:
Lloyd’s theory is gathering a surprising amount of support from scientists and doctors. Dr Ted Robinson, a Canadian craniofacial surgeon who trained at the Mount Vernon Centre for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Middlesex, says that Lloyd Pye may indeed be correct. Dr Robinson spent twelve months studying the skull using some of the most powerful scientific tests available and probed its secrets using the latest brain scanning techniques.

“This skull is unique,” says Dr Robinson. “It’s not the skull of a deformed child. This is my area of expertise and I can state categorically that this skull’s shape is not the result of a human abnormality. I have also sought out the expertise of leading neurologists, paediatricians and surgeons. Every one has agreed with me. It’s not a deformed human skull. It is something else entirely.

“The Starchild Skull is a total enigma. Maybe it is the skull of an alien. I simply don’t know.”

Despite a decade of intensive efforts, scientists have been unable to find evidence to either confirm or refute Lloyd’s claims. At every turn, the Starchild Skull thwarts their best efforts. It’s almost as if it’s mocking them from the grave.

It is clear that the creature died at least 900 years ago. That’s interesting but hardly earth-shattering. What is strange, though, is its remarkable degree of preservation. It seems to be largely untouched by time. American and Canadian researchers have now discovered why. The skull is not made from normal bone but from an unknown material that is far stronger and lighter.

“The material is ridiculously strong,” says Dr Jason Eshleman, Senior Research Director of Trace Genetics in Davis, California. “It’s like nothing I’ve ever come across before. It’s entirely natural but half the weight of bone and twice as strong. It’s very odd.”

To make matters even more intriguing, the skull appears to be reinforced with tough red fibres [Dr. Penman is confused between the red residue found in the Starchild's cancellous holes, and the extremely resilient fibers (U.S. spelling) found woven through the actual matrix of the bone. Neither the fibers nor the residue are known in any other animal on earth.] from another unknown material. These have never been seen before in any earthly creature. Researchers have also discovered numerous inexplicable details in the Starchild Skull that are not found in humans or in any of our closest ape relatives.

“You can’t find any part of the skull that’s the same as the human equivalent,” says Lloyd. “We’ve documented 24 distinct physical differences between the Starchild skull and that of a typical human. Everything from its overall shape to the dimensions of the skull, inner ear, eye sockets and neck are completely different.”

This evidence is, no doubt, very interesting and suggestive but it hardly proves that the Starchild is an alien. Lloyd does, however, have an ace up his sleeve that leaves even me grasping for an explanation.

Several years ago Lloyd commissioned a series of genetic paternity tests on the skull from one of the most respected scientists in the field. Dr Jason Eshleman, of Trace Genetics, is renowned for his ability to extract and analyse the DNA from bodies that are thousands of years old. If you give him a 5,000 year old chip of tooth or bone, the chances are he’ll be able to give you a complete genetic run-down of the person it came from. If you’re lucky, he’ll be able to tell you the colour of his hair and eyes too.

Dr Eshleman spent months studying the skull and came to a startling conclusion: the Starchild had a human mother but there was no trace of an earthly father. This could be because his tests were not sensitive enough to detect the father’s genes – which is unlikely - or he did not have a human father. Because of the startling implications of these results, Dr Eshleman ran his tests six times. And every time he produced the same result.

“If dad was a normal human, one of those six attempts would have proven it,” says Lloyd. “Only one stark conclusion can be drawn. Dad was not a human.”

Of course, sceptics will say there is another conclusion to be drawn: that Lloyd is a well-meaning eccentric who has lost contact with reality. But those who have worked with him say this is wrong.

“Lloyd is clearly not nuts,” says Dr Eshleman. “He has been perfectly responsible in the way that he has researched and analysed the skull. Make of the results what you will.”

So what are we to make of them? I have spent many years exploring South America and I must confess that Lloyd’s findings agree with legends that extraterrestrials periodically visit the region. Indeed, wherever you travel in south and central America, there are myths concerning a race of aliens who descended to earth and taught the native Indians the skills necessary to build an advanced civilisation.

http://2012rising.com/article/the-starchild-skull-lloyd-pye-interviews-e-book

Dated by Carbon-14, the Starchild skull has been led through a battery of scientific testing over the past ten years by caretaker Lloyd Pye to prove whether or not the skull is human or hybrid (human-extraterrestrial based). Funded predominately by Lloyd Pye and his supporters, the tests include CAT scans, X-rays, radiocarbon dating, bone scans, scanning electron microscope analysis, mitochondrial DNA analysis, and nuclear DNA recovery. According to Pye's team, the results ruled out known normal deformities of any human bone profile.

Present Research On The Starchild Skull

The DNA of the Starchild previously conducted in the summer of 2003 was analyzed and sequenced by Trace Genetics, a modern DNA-testing laboratory committed to providing optimal DNA results. The lab is known for specializing in genetic identity DNA analysis while focusing in ancestry genealogy, forensics, molecular diagnostics and population genetics.

Trace Genetics was chosen by Pye because of its reputation in continuing efforts to pioneer new methods, setting new industry standards for both service and reliability which has made them industry leaders in ancient DNA analysis.

In the studies, two DNA types were researched and studied in the Starchild skull. One was the mother's DNA--the mitochondrial DNA---and the second was the nuclear DNA, which was the entire genomic package derived from both parents. The mother's DNA was found easily, and proved the mother was of human origin.

But six attempts on the nuclear DNA failed and could not be recovered. According to Lloyd Pye, this was an overwhelming indication that the father was not of human origin. To go into further detail and see what the genetic heritage of both parents consisted of, another type of test will be needed to recover the skull's entire genome.

This next step in the DNA testing process will require a new technology developed at Roche Applied System Company (previously known as 454 Life Sciences). This step will allow the sequencing of an entire genome base-pair by base-pair for a total of 3.0 billion, the number of a typical human. Called the " Genome Sequencer™ system", it can recover and sequence the entire genome of the Starchild Skull to compare it to other genomes (ex: humans, chimps, or Neanderthal).

This is a step that is necessary for the skull's genetic heritage to be conclusively resolved. Unfortunately, this is a step that is will cost approximately $200,000. Any profits from the Starchild Skull conferences, books and products will assist in future research, testing, and public awareness programs for the Starchild Project. Donations from anyone interested in supporting this testing can be given at the Starchild Project website.

Overview of the Starchild Skull from Lloyd Pye's Starchild Website

•The skull's bone is about half as thick as normal human bone.
• The bone is substantially stronger than any known bone on planet Earth, with a mineral profile more like dental enamel than bone.
• The bone was radio carbon dated to be 900 years old (+/- 40 years).
• The bone of the skull contains microscopic fibers that have never been seen before in the bone of any animal.

• Attempts to recover DNA from the skull easily produced its mitochondrial DNA, which proved its mother was fully human.
• However, no nuclear DNA could be recovered using human-only primers, which strongly indicates that the skull's father was something other than a typical human.
• The bone of the skull contains microscopic fibers that have never been seen before in the bone of any animal.

http://nlhouser.hubpages.com/hub/The-Mysterious-Skull-of-the-Starchild

Lia

Banned
BLAST report on the Starchild Skull's Nuclear DNA
In this report we see that one length of 265 base pairs from the Starchild Skull’s nuclear DNA matches perfectly with a gene on human chromosome 1. This verifies that at least some of the nuclear DNA from the Starchild is from a human being.

In the next screen shot (below) a string of 342 base pairs recovered from the Starchild Skull was analyzed. This time the result reads: "No significant similarity found. For reasons why, click here.” Those “reasons why” are an automatically generated list of possible procedural errors designed to help geneticists check all possible flaws in their testing techniques. Our geneticist has verified his procedures and replicated his results, indicating that no such mistakes were made.

BLAST report on the Starchild Skull's Nuclear DNA
To have recovered a string of base pairs 342 nucleotides long with NO reference in the NIH database is astounding because it means there is NO known earthly corollary for what has been analyzed!

Please understand that these results have now been repeated and verified several times. Strings of Starchild DNA over 3000 base pairs long have failed to match with anything in the NIH database. Despite that, skeptics will be obligated by their positions to try to say it is some kind of genetic gibberish or a mistake made during the analysis process. Why? Because, in the words of philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer: “Every truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident.”

Luckily, any protest can easily be overcome with continued repetition and reproduction of results, isolating more and more unique fragments to add to the library of data already being created from Starchild DNA.

Our geneticist is confident that complete confirmation will unfold over the following months as the Starchild Skull’s entire genome is recovered using advanced sequencing technology. Ultimately, he will be able to formally announce that he has absolute, ironclad proof that a significant part of the Starchild's genome cannot be found on Earth.

See link for illustrations: http://www.starchildproject.com/dna2010.htm
Lloyd Pye’s website: http://www.lloydpye.com/

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Very interesting video's, articles and data Lia , Thanks for posting these. I have watched the video's and followed all of the links and found what appears to be some updated links within the links that appear to be much newer I will post them below .

It seems now they are needing an investor and not just donations because it will take closer to 7 million dollars to provide the tests needed to make it absolute fact enough to please the sceptics. Of coarse the comments by the unbiased expert sceptics come as no surprise to me when they explain the fibers found within the skull can be immediatlly discarded by the fact it was more then likely dropped on a carpet . :hammer: There is no doubt in my mind that even with facts and evidence there are those out there that will never be satisfied because they are afraid of the real "Truth" .

If any of these links are repeats I appologise and will remove them if you would like . :wink:

http://www.lloydpye.com/starchild.htm

http://www.starchildproject.com/dna2011laymans.htm

http://www.starchildproject.com/dna2011march.htm

http://www.starchildproject.com/SCS%20mtDNA%20Report%203-25-11.pdf

Conclusion & Call To Action:
After 12 years of struggle, the Starchild Skull is truly poised to make history. When we have secured the funding needed to carry out the recovery and sequencing of its entire genome, it will provide uncontestable proof that at least once, 900 years ago, a being somewhat like us but definitely not human lived and died and was buried on our planet.

Unfortunately, achieving that historic moment requires far more than the Starchild Project team can deliver without substantial help. A wealthy investor—not merely a donor, an investor—must be found to provide the funding necessary to do what must be done.

In this extraordinarily special case, the investment needed is $7 million USD. Why that amount? Every step of the DNA recovery and sequencing process will have to be verified with multiple repetitions until no possible doubt remains about any specific result. Also, in order that those completed results can be confirmed by independent researchers, the entire process must be recorded on film for academic scrutiny and historic posterity.

The Starchild Project intends to incorporate some of that footage into creating two theater-quality documentary films during the 1.5 to 3 years required for the DNA’s recovery and analysis. These films will cover the Starchild Skull’s entire story, from its discovery to completion of the DNA analyses. They will be valuable both historically, as the record of this milestone event in human history, and financially, as market research indicates they will be enthusiastically welcomed in virtually every country on Earth.

It should be obvious to anyone that much more than $7 million can be made from two high quality films about such a pivotal shift in human awareness. If anyone reading this report personally knows anyone who might be interested in taking a front-and-center position as this historic event unfolds, please ask them to email: contact@StarchildProject.com.

A business proposal is available to any serious potential investor. The film project already has its producers, director, entertainment attorney, accountant, production team, and the enthusiastic cooperation of a state film council. Everything is in place except for the investment, the final hurdle that now requires only one astute decision to clear it.

Final Note:
Explanations and terminology in this report are aimed at non-experts. Those with expert knowledge in genetics will naturally find its concepts and descriptions simplified.

The identity of certain research team members requires temporary anonymity. Their names will be revealed when they are ready to formally release reports for peer scrutiny.

Potential investors who want to know more, or to verify our geneticist’s work, can meet with him and tour his lab if they sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement. This will be on a case-by-case basis.

Last edited:

Lia

Banned
If any of these links are repeats I appologise and will remove them if you would like . :wink:

No, don't remove them Bob. From the 'views listing' it looks as if there is a good deal of interest in the thread, and some may have missed links previously, and will be glad to not have to delve back thro the thread to look for them again.

Good post! Thanks for the input. :smile:

SShepherd

Lia, you need to chill out:glare:
I stayed on topic like you asked, yet you continue to name call simply because I don't agree with you.
You need to get over the fact I'm not attacking you, I'm questioning the assumptions made by the people in the Vid.