• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

PG's What's Goin' On Thread

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Wondering why PG ain't been around all night. Rusty won't tell us how Lith is doing so I may have to make a drive.:hammer:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Just looked at the radar and it seems like it is still around you. We have not got a drop yet. Just hope it does not come too hard and wash my field out. The ground is like powder from discing it. Dust was flying while we were working it today.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The wind has died down, it's still raining fairly hard, but that horrible lightning has ended.
Looks like the other bad stuff coming is staying in southern Indiana.. and there are some good storms heading toward Cincy and east of Columbus.

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Went to a local rally yesterday, in the rain of course. Had to take the landrover as the Jeep is still marooned in the back of the Scania. There was another Jeep there with a Wolf landrover trailer on, it looked a bit silly as the trailer was far too big for the Jeep. To cut a long story short, I have now swapped my Jeep trailer with the chap with the Wolf, he is happy, he now has the correct trailer for his Jeep and I now have the correct trailer for my landrover (I used to tow the Jeep one behind the landrover and it looked too small and English vehicle towing American trailer was not very authentic either). It is worth going to local rallies in the rain! Wish the rain would stop though..............

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
For sheetrock you use THIS type of hammer silly.

Attachments

• drywall_hammer.jpg
    drywall_hammer.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 155

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
If I would happen to miss the nail head, it would put these cute little waffle marks all over your finger.........LOL

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Welllllllll excuuuuuuuuse me!
Can't a woman go stand in the shower and rinse the Nair off her legs?
I was beginning to look like a Clydesdale around the ankle area..:yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ham?
What does it mean?
I'll tell you.
The phrase "going ham" was uttered within my earshot this evening when I instructed a nurse aide to find an abdominal binder for a patient who constantly pulls her PEG tube out.
This was late in the shift, I was already stressed to the max..... because..
Last rounds- the girls are supposed to be checking on my people before the night shift come on.

The patient, I found with a bed soaked in the formula.
I check the diapers our patients wear to see when they were changed last.
They are to be timed and initialed.
The last time and initials were from 1st shift at 11:35am.
This all happened at 9:20pm this evening.
So I am going ballistic and the darling one aide says to me..
We're doing rounds right now, I can't go find a clean binder!!

Ya think not?????????????????
Your shift isn't OVER until I say it's OVER.
That's when I heard her say to aide #2 "I'm about to ham? that bitch"
30 minutes of arguing with 2 children who are only there for a fucking paycheck, who don't give a shit about the people under our care.

I was filling out the write up sheets and reports and handed them to both of them for insubordination.
They both walked out and said they wouldn't sign them.
This was the most horrible day I have ever had at work.:sad:
Thank God I've got the next 3 days off.
Come Tuesday, I am hoping something has been done about this.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
When it comes to quality of care issues you need to stand your ground. If they are not doing their duties they need to shape up or get out.

Trakternut

My wife quit her CNA job at a nursing home, here, because of the stress. She's 50 yrs old and was running her butt off all day long, trying to keep up with the level of care she believes the residents deserve. All the nurses there loved her. She worked with so many of the younger snots who were, in PG's words "There for the paycheck" that the stress brought on symptoms that were stroke-like. She was tired and would just melt into a puddle at the end of her day. I can sort of relate to how PG felt at the end of her day.

Ya done good, Girl!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Our two oldest grand-girls are here. Aged 2 1/2 and 4. OMG I don't know how we handled it with kids that age full time. Just visiting for the weekend is crazy busy. Fun but busy busy busy. It's hard to keep up with them. I don't know how my wife did it when we had ours. I was working and didn't fully appreciate what all she had to go through. :hide:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Came home from another long week remodeling on a old house for a friend . The weekends are not long enough !

I head out in a few minutes to go get a 1 1/2 body massage .:clap: Looking forward to that ! The old bones and back are tired .

Did I mention I hate cows ???? They have destoryed my stack of hay . They are not even my cows !!!:doh:

loboloco

Hey Pg, we've done the painting, and stayed on a legal high for three days. Now we are flooring. Wanta come down and help with the getting laid?:yum::flowers::hide: