• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

PG's What's Goin' On Thread

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good pic Murph. Boating traffic has been down all year here .... until this weekend. With gas prices down and the holiday weekend things appear to be back to normal, even if it doesn't last.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Just sang the Star Spangled Banner for y'all.. and lost it at the end.
I hope the file works, pardon the emotion.. I kinda hurried the ending.
Ya know I love this land of ours.
Love you all too.
Hope a happy 4th was enjoyed by all.
Click on the black box.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
sleepy pirate.jpg
:goodnight:smile:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hiding in the a/c today. Get sick quick in this heat. Have some digging to do but it can wait till it cools off later this week.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
We had a monster storm go rolling through around noon.
Lots of wind, sky was pitch black, then it started raining buckets.
Temp is only 70 degrees out there now!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We are still at 82 and all that storm went south of us. Got the sprinklers running cause there is no rain in sight. Things are pretty dry and the hayfields are needing rain bad.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The temp and the humidity climbed again.
It's 81 right now.
There are some powerful looking storms to the south..
In Indiana, around Lafayette and Muncie- then Piqua, Dayton and Columbus here in Ohio.

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Returned a couple of days ago with my lorry on suspended tow, the prop shaft bolts sheared and hit the hydraulic pipe so couldn't even get the Jeep out of the back of the lorry. Now waiting to hear what the damage will cost to repair and hope that it will be done in time for the the Great Dorset Steam Fair. The weather is still grey and miserable, with intermittent rain..........why can't we have some summer?

Attachments

• various from nokia n8 077.jpg
    various from nokia n8 077.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 77

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Would trade you for some of that rain. We are still very dry here. Have to get an early start as I have a field I am tilling to plant fresh rye and clover in. My body is screaming from rock picking but have a bunch more to do.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Returned a couple of days ago with my lorry on suspended tow, the prop shaft bolts sheared and hit the hydraulic pipe so couldn't even get the Jeep out of the back of the lorry. Now waiting to hear what the damage will cost to repair and hope that it will be done in time for the the Great Dorset Steam Fair. The weather is still grey and miserable, with intermittent rain..........why can't we have some summer?

Sorry to here about the mechanical problems and the weather not being so nice Ice Queen , but if I had equipment like that I would't care. :biggrin: Those sure are some mighty fine looking rigs. Thanks for sharing. :flowers:

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter

got any pics of the jeep? its a jeep thing......

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Only the blue lorry is mine..........the one with the knackered propshaft, though you can't see it! Hope it is mended soon.

I attach a piccy of my M38 Willys Jeep with my grandson sitting in the passenger side. The Jeep is called "Little Willy" and as it is parked next to my Foden, you can see why! Nick, my grandson was about to have his first driving lesson in the Jeep and he got on quite well for a 12 year old.

Attachments

• Various 024.jpg
    Various 024.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 120

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice vehicles, Anita!

Rusty, yup!

Say, did anyone else feel that forum hiccup?
I got knocked off for about 20 seconds, then refreshed noticing I wasn't knocked off lol

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah, i went to open the forums page, it said page could not be found.

refreshed the page, and it loaded up fine, no problems now.

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Only the blue lorry is mine..........the one with the knackered propshaft, though you can't see it! Hope it is mended soon.
attachment.php

I attach a piccy of my M38 Willys Jeep with my grandson sitting in the passenger side. The Jeep is called "Little Willy" and as it is parked next to my Foden, you can see why! Nick, my grandson was about to have his first driving lesson in the Jeep and he got on quite well for a 12 year old.

the old jeeps are like driving tractors,great fun but not so fast,looks like your grandson had a great time, nice jeep:biggrin:

loboloco

Kind of tired tonight. Working on a house rebuild, and my ankle has decided to start acting up again. Hard enough doing sheetrock and building walls without a bum ankle.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Awesome. Then I am sure you are ready to hear a great song:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb9q1ScC4cg"]Jason Aldean - Dirt Road Anthem - YouTube[/ame]