• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

THE OFFICIAL FF NY PARTY THREAD 201011

fubar

whooooo eeeyyy
It does STINK in here!!! Magic marker, wonder what they were doing with that?
Somebodys clothes over by the couch....Blue jeans, ratty shirt, under clothes, blood, teeth, helmet..............
sure glad I wasn't one of the first to try to weenie out and leave early!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• GALVI.jpg
    GALVI.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

snow dog

whooooo eeeyyy
It does STINK in here!!! Magic marker, wonder what they were doing with that?
Somebodys clothes over by the couch....Blue jeans, ratty shirt, under clothes, blood, teeth, helmet..............
sure glad I wasn't one of the first to try to weenie out and leave early!!!!!!!!

what happened ?:wow:

fubar

Well, of course, I don't really know, but I suspect...........

Galvi, living somewhere beyond the left coast, felt that he could/should leave the party early....Rusty didn't like that, and Galvi only had a magic marker to defend himself with.....

judging by this photo that Galvi posted......

Attachments

• early.jpg
    early.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 67

snow dog

Well, of course, I don't really know, but I suspect...........

Galvi, living somewhere beyond the left coast, felt that he could/should leave the party early....Rusty didn't like that, and Galvi only had a magic marker to defend himself with.....

judging by this photo that Galvi posted......

Is this second go round for you ?

snow dog

Well everyone (those of you that lasted at this late hour), my bed is calling me. It was great getting to know you and I hope to do more of that in the future. Good night, sleep tight and Happy New Year.

Hey sleepy head,, where are you Party Animal :clap:

loboloco

ok, update time. seems one of my neighbors got pissed at his girlfriends mother and shot her in the buttocks. Fortunately, the first load was bird shot and the second missed.
His butt is sitting in the jailhouse. His girlfriend busted a cop in the eye and she's sitting in jail. The mom went to the hospital, got her butt plucked, and as soon as she's released, her butt is going to jail.
Weird shit around here last night.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Hey all!!! Hope you all had fun last night. From what I'm told, I had a great time. Though the facts and reports are still coming in as I type....:yum:

SShepherd

ok, update time. seems one of my neighbors got pissed at his girlfriends mother and shot her in the buttocks. Fortunately, the first load was bird shot and the second missed.
His butt is sitting in the jailhouse. His girlfriend busted a cop in the eye and she's sitting in jail. The mom went to the hospital, got her butt plucked, and as soon as she's released, her butt is going to jail.

holy shit !! bad neighborhood??

loboloco

holy shit !! bad neighborhood??
Actually, pretty quiet most of the time. Not sure what set off the fireworks, but it had to be pretty bad. Fella is pretty quiet and easy going. Girlfriend is a flake, but nice. Didn't know the mother.

mak2

I had a great time at a great party. Humm I could have sworn I posted words to that effect at about 0330 this morning. Maybe I forgot to hit send or something. I did not get very drunk. By the way it was 57 degrees where I was at last night at midnight. Weird.

fubar

Well, this must be another one for the archives.......sigh.

Now we get to spend countless days writing the wrong date on all our checks.

Hey sleepy head,, where are you Party Animal :clap:

I had a very busy and nice day yesterday. I was out from early in the morning till late at night. I didn't ever sign on to my computer. :smile:

That's crazy!

Well, this must be another one for the archives.......sigh.

Now we get to spend countless days writing the wrong date on all our checks.

Isn't that the truth!!!

fuzznutz

damn looks like everybody had an interesting new years. i had to make several phone calls to figure out what happened that night along with figuring out where i was when i woke up sat morn turns out i went home with a ramdom girl from the bar neither of us remembers anything although i woke up with cotton mouth and a major hangover. story from my friends is that after something like 10 jack and cokes i was plastered and so were they according to the bar tab 150 bucks and i never bought a drink for anyone other than me and the chick i went home with. however the rest of the night is a blank and saturday was spent still drunk when i woke up to praying to the porcelin and sleeping off the massive headache. but from what i'm told i had a good night

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
damn looks like everybody had an interesting new years. i had to make several phone calls to figure out what happened that night along with figuring out where i was when i woke up sat morn turns out i went home with a ramdom girl from the bar neither of us remembers anything although i woke up with cotton mouth and a major hangover. story from my friends is that after something like 10 jack and cokes i was plastered and so were they according to the bar tab 150 bucks and i never bought a drink for anyone other than me and the chick i went home with. however the rest of the night is a blank and saturday was spent still drunk when i woke up to praying to the porcelin and sleeping off the massive headache. but from what i'm told i had a good night

I haven't had a night like that for years, thank goodness. I hate when folks have to remind me of all the stew-pid crap that I did and didn't remember. Usually it was funny, and embarrassing. And all to often someone is around with a camera to freeze that moment in time ...... oh yeah, those were the days. I thank Gawd they didn't have digital cameras back then. :eek:

I haven't had a night like that for years, thank goodness. I hate when folks have to remind me of all the stew-pid crap that I did and didn't remember. Usually it was funny, and embarrassing. And all to often someone is around with a camera to freeze that moment in time ...... oh yeah, those were the days. I thank Gawd they didn't have digital cameras back then. :eek:

Yeah, those days (nights) are behind me too. And I don't miss them at all. But I still do like to catch a buzz now and then.:biggrin:

snow dog

Just think, 362 days till another NY Party. Some of us will start planning now ( Rusty this is a hint ) we want next years thread to be Bigger.:clap:

fuzznutz

yeah some days its great being young and dumb but waking up the morning after nights like i had is getting to be more of a pain in the ass everytime lucky for me i havn't seen or heard of any embarrassing pics yet but time will tell