• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

End Of Month Friday Party.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
.....now i will have a drink.

Galvi - it's ok to drink alone . . .

4259614.jpg

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well where is my steak? Got the HD working now. Glenn Beck never looked so good!!:clap:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
this takes tree hugging to a whole new level....i will leave this one for Muleman:yum::yum::yum:

Attachments

• treecrotch.jpg
    treecrotch.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 73

Galvatron

Looks like a Elephant upside down in a funny situation.....not that i would know:whistling:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well what do you have barkeep? Did you know Mr Rodgers was a Presbyterian minister and did Canadian ministry shows before he went to Pittsburgh?

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
i know he had a trolley :yum: :yum: :yum:

i have brandy, tequila, Jager, scotch, bourbon, rum, vodka, plenty of beer; whats yer pleasure?

Galvatron

My legs and lower back hurt....spent the past 2 days fitting new carpets here and it has taken it's toll....bloody staircase goes up and round in stages and fitting the carpet takes time to get it right.