• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

End Of Month Friday Party.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
lol thanks, lady! gnite. my avatar is about right for how ive felt this week lmao :yum:
Get a new one tomorrow!

I've been thinking about getting a new one (surprise surprise!)
Whaddaya think?

Hmmmmm..:yum:

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Any hangovers today? I only did one beer and one Jaeger. Other 'stuff' got in the way of my fun. I'll try to make up for that tonight.
Sounds like yall had a good time. :beer: Who has the worst hangover?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh yeah galv, my feet frooze yeterday. Thanks M8. :yum:
Did you spend much time outside yesterday sockless?
It was 19 degrees here, sure missed my socks. ;D

Gina

Any hangovers today? I only did one beer and one Jaeger. Other 'stuff' got in the way of my fun. I'll try to make up for that tonight.
Sounds like yall had a good time. :beer: Who has the worst hangover?

No, no hangovers here Doc. My wireless cut out on me and the usual fix didn't work so after 45 minutes of messing with it, I finally called linksys. I'm glad those folks are on 24/7. Thank goodness I got a tech who ignored the script and listened to my problem rather than make me start from the beginning. My router is ancient and it keeps losing the config...*sigh* A new one, at greatly discounted price will be here Monday.

I had to stay sober, or more sober, to deal with that, then it looked like everyone had said goodnight by the time I got back on. Oh well...

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Last known sightings of Rusty...

:yum::yum::yum:

Attachments

• 1242990199_peter_griffin_thong_dance.gif
    1242990199_peter_griffin_thong_dance.gif
    47.1 KB · Views: 100
  • peterhorselickingavatar.gif
    peterhorselickingavatar.gif
    56.3 KB · Views: 97

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Rusty did you get much snow ? We only had a few flurries but got to -6 this morning and the wind chill is holding in the -15 range most of today. I am about ready for spring!