• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Coming Soon....Watch This Space!!!

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
:yum::yum::yum:

Attachments

• 6a00f48d0cc97f000100f48d0e4a8d0001-500pi.jpg
    6a00f48d0cc97f000100f48d0e4a8d0001-500pi.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 88

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well after 2 east coast blizzards the kids have arrived with Rusty. As you can see he is a true beer slut. He agreed to pose with my Prius and the kids as long as he could get some beer. I must say we a good lunch and chat. I made sure to pass along the "protection" before turning over Britneytron to him. We have enough mutations running around!!:clap:As you can clearly see he has a problem telling one sex from the other, as he has Goldatron on his middle finger and Britneytron on his index finger. LOL:yum: They do have a good bit of snow as it was piled as high as my little car and many of the roads are one lane in places yet.

Attachments

• rusty 002.jpg
    rusty 002.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 70
  • rusty 004.jpg
    rusty 004.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 72

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Cant believe i had my picture took with a prius. well once i glue her eye back on i will get some shots to post. i will take them on a tour of bars this weekend to get a true scope of things. i will be such a bad influence to lil goldatron and britneytron! and there will be pics with the trusty rusty!!! :yum::yum::yum:

you did capture the true essence of me, tho, i must say :yum::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Keep your shit together if you take them bar hopping! They are young and easily influenced.:yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Kewl, a FF hook up. Just catching up on this thread. Good job guys.
Now what about Galv? He told me he thought he'd have some free time but I have not seen him around lately. Yall know what's up with that?

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
family issues i think. i see he pops in early in the mornin then never comes back. sent him an email yesterday, still no reply

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Doc, I don't see my reps for putting up with Rusty for over an hour!:yum:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Kewl, a FF hook up. Just catching up on this thread. Good job guys.
Now what about Galv? He told me he thought he'd have some free time but I have not seen him around lately. Yall know what's up with that?

Free time as and when....plenty free but not when the forums are busy.....our time line sucks.

Guys you crack me up with the pics and what you get up to....Rusty i owe you a Email....i will do it if i dont fall asleep whilst eating.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey Doc, I don't see my reps for putting up with Rusty for over an hour!:yum:

come on, son. so far you are the first FF member to be graced with my presence. you were eating burgers with a LEGEND, son. embrace that. not many people have a chance to eat lunch with their heroes. you sir are one of the lucky ones :clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
come on, son. so far you are the first FF member to be graced with my presence. you were eating burgers with a LEGEND, son. embrace that. not many people have a chance to eat lunch with their heroes. you sir are one of the lucky ones :clap:
I used to have hemorrhoids but they went away!!
:hammer:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Speaking of time differences ....Galv, have you ever been to the states? Do you ever plan to make a trip across the big pond that is between us? We could keep you busy over here for sure ...going from one FF member to another. :D

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well Galvi is always welcome here. I will even pose with him but I will leave the fingering to Rusty!:yum::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn it 6 days and no pics of the kids!

Attachments

• nopics.gif
    nopics.gif
    41.6 KB · Views: 59