• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Coming Soon....Watch This Space!!!

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I knew he would end up in the shit and behind Bars hence i never visited with him:yum::yum::yum:

Funny as *.....well it's funny:yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
He is as big of a ding dong as his daddy!

Attachments

• goldatron 037.jpg
    goldatron 037.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 76

Galvatron

"DONT RING THE BELL HE WILL TURN GREEN AND START HAVING SEX WITH ANYTHING THAT MOVES":yum::yum::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
And how would you know this? I do ring it once in a while when the Amish kids are walking to school so they think they are late.

Galvatron

And how would you know this? I do ring it once in a while when the Amish kids are walking to school so they think they are late.

Please dont ring it whilst he is with you....shit i dont know him....all in your hands:yum::yum::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well today he had his first meet with Amish folk. They don't like to be photographed but he checked out the buggy and the manure spreader. Thought about letting him meet the cows and horses but did not want to start a ruckus while they were milking and feeding.

Attachments

• goldatron 033.jpg
    goldatron 033.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 60
  • goldatron 034.jpg
    goldatron 034.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 64

Galvatron

Nice Pictures Mule.....just dont let him near a horse.

Crap it aint here either....the search goes on:unsure:

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
I see Nixon has gotten some taller warmer boots since Goldatron's visit!:clap:

Nope Nope, that is not him in the store, it must be a Nixon look alike.. John's hair hasn't been that long since 1990. :yum:

I am so glad that Goldatron is having a good time. We enjoyed having him here with us. I am looking forward to seeing pictures of his wife.
:clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Brintneytron has arrived in the states!:clap: She traveled light but brought some protection along. She noted that they were sized for RUSTY as that is her next stop. Goldatron being the horny little devil that he is was anxious to be close to her as you can see! I found a nice little pup for them to walk with while here.

Attachments

• goldatron 043.jpg
    goldatron 043.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 96
  • goldatron 044.jpg
    goldatron 044.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 96
  • goldatron 046.jpg
    goldatron 046.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 96
  • goldatron 047.jpg
    goldatron 047.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 98
  • goldatron 048.jpg
    goldatron 048.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 93

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
After Goldatron got after his girl I had to take him out and hold his feet to the fire and get a little work out of him.:yum: They both rode along in the skid steer to haul some slabs over to the stove. Britneytron likes my big fingers! She will be disappointed when she gets to Rusty.

Attachments

• goldatron 050.jpg
    goldatron 050.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 93
  • goldatron 049.jpg
    goldatron 049.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 92

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well goofus I sent you my number and you never called or sent me yours! I damn sure ain't coming down if you are getting a foot or more of snow. We might get flurries but south of Williamsport it is going to be shitty for driving. Send me your # and we will work it out. I will call you about 4 am to let you know when i leave up here. It is a 4 hour drive so that will give you enough time to sober up!:yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Won't be happening till middle of next week. i have no urge to get in the mess that is heading that way tonight. 12-18 inches around Rusty's house. Not that urgent. I hate that traffic on a good weather day anymore.