• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Help needed for my Daughters project.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Ok i would like to ask for some help,my 6 year old Daughter has been given the task of doing a project based on another Country and me loving helping my kids with projects as decided on basing the project on America.

She has 3 weeks to complete the project.

The help i would like from the FF family is if you have the time would you please send her a postcard from where you live...im hoping to get 1 from each State from the United States Of America....then she will pin the postcard to a map as part of the project.

Anyone wishing to take part please PM me or post here and i will PM you my mailing details.

Many thanks in advance from myself and Lilly.

Last edited:

Galvatron

This is great....what a response from NCT and FF....lost track of who to thank but i am thanking in PM's....the spirit of you guys is amazing.

Thank you.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll help out Galv. I'll send one from Buckeye land (Ohio).

Galvatron

Can we insert a few of the pictures posted of you Galvi here on FF??

NO NO NO....i may get arrested:whistling:

by the way this is going great...im lost on where the postcards are coming from but will get them all put into the project.

Thanks Everyone.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Would you care for one from Canada??? I'd be glad to help out.

He said from each state of the US. You're not part of the US...yet. Besides, can you get to a post office by dog sled soon enough to make the deadline? :unsure:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Would a postcard from Wales help - it is another country?!!!

Thanks IQ....i will fit it in with the project...PM sent.

Would you care for one from Canada??? I'd be glad to help out.

He said from each state of the US. You're not part of the US...yet. Besides, can you get to a post office by dog sled soon enough to make the deadline? :unsure:

If he took one from Wales why would he not take one from Canada. :slap: :slap: :poke:

Am I to late? I would love to help.

Your not too late I am sure Hula.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
If he took one from Wales why would he not take one from Canada. :slap: :slap: :poke:

Your not too late I am sure Hula.

Canada is not a real country, is it? :whistling:

and since YOUR being picky... :rolleyes: :poke:

:yum::yum::yum:

Last edited:

Galvatron

Thanks everyone i will PM the mailing details to all that wish to help....i will except the offers from anywhere in the world now and adjust the project slightly....i will be mentioning FF and NCT for all there help but wont be able to put a link due to well we are far from a kids Forum (murphs posts and Sushi's Freakhouse threads took care of that:yum::yum::yum:)but a few teachers and parents may give Forums Forums and NCT a google.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Thanks everyone i will PM the mailing details to all that wish to help....i will except the offers from anywhere in the world now and adjust the project slightly....i will be mentioning FF and NCT for all there help but wont be able to put a link due to well we are far from a kids Forum (murphs posts and Sushi's Freakhouse threads took care of that:yum::yum::yum:)but a few teachers and parents may give Forums Forums and NCT a google.

My posts :confused2: you want someone to bring up that Halloween picture again right? :poke: :yum: :yum:

Galvatron

Good afternoon Sir i thought that would grab your attention:yum:

Now time for me to do something constructive.....try and stay normal whilst im away:unsure:

Galvatron

Ok there has been such a great response myself and my Daughter want to give something back.

When all the postcards have arrived from the NCT and FF members we shall randomly out of a bag choose 2 and a prize sent to them 2 chosen...so add a name or we can trace the member by scanning the postcard and you identifying it.

Up for grabs is a box of chocolates chosen by my sweet little Girl and also for the men a inflatable Beer cooler"HOLDS UP TO 72 DRINKS"(drinks not included:yum:)

Thank you all for helping.

Attachments

• SDC10729.JPG
    SDC10729.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 117

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
That cooler would sure come in handy sitting around the campfire out at camp. It would save me having to get up every 5 or so minutes to go grab another one out of the fridge in the camper.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
That cooler would sure come in handy sitting around the campfire out at camp. It would save me having to get up every 5 or so minutes to go grab another one out of the fridge in the camper.

You might put it to better use for soaking your feet after hiking out from your broke down LameTrack

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Anyone else having a hard time finding postcards. The drugstores around here don't have them, nor do the supermarkets. I suppose I'll try the post office later.
Where are you all finding your postcards?

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Anyone else having a hard time finding postcards. The drugstores around here don't have them, nor do the supermarkets. I suppose I'll try the post office later.
Where are you all finding your postcards?

I've got an extra Virginia one you can use! :yum::yum::yum:

I got mine at the Pharmacy. I've seen them in Ben Franklins if you have any of those in the area. Cracker Barrel might have them too.

Jim