• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What Do YOU Think Other Members Look Like? 2.0

RedRocker

Here I was this last weekend at the Cabin with Mt. McKinley as a back drop... Waiting for my new "Bear Rug" to stop by.... it didn't...

Damn Foggy, I think we might be brothers.

DSC00116.jpg

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Re: What Do YOU Think Other Members Look Like?

Here you go my wife and I in our kitchen a few months ago when Buzz for NCT came by for a visit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM7lYfMaqyg"]YouTube- Dawn&JoeC[/ame]

Lithium

First three photos- that was a good day for picture takin..lol... they are about 2 yrs old.

The 4th photo is a few months ago with my 3 yr old nephew Jaydon

Attachments

• m_74d71d9ea7676858cddaacab8c69a219.jpg
    m_74d71d9ea7676858cddaacab8c69a219.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 191
  • m_c3efb6b2163c9d53d32880853ca0ab4e.jpg
    m_c3efb6b2163c9d53d32880853ca0ab4e.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 189
  • Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 189
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 195

Trakternut

I notice in Lithium's photos, the older ones had no glasses, the last one did. Since she got the glasses, she sees better. Is she still with you?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good pics! Well, all except for Rusty's. Heck, I missed Kitty's pics and Lobo's pics until tonight. Guess we need to bump this thread more often. :hide:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
ok every one has done it so even some other post's have pics i have one from when i was in iraq welding holes in utility poles so explosives couldn't be placed in them another one of a baby reindeer we found along the road have a few others i took while the kids played with it at the house will save them for another post. and one of last years jeep outing has me the wife and youngest boy the older boy took the photo.

Attachments

• rein deer 032.jpg
    rein deer 032.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 234
  • WELD PROTECTION.JPG
    WELD PROTECTION.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 238
  • SAT DRIVE 016.jpg
    SAT DRIVE 016.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 239