• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What Do YOU Think Other Members Look Like? 2.0

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
thanx; yep. charlotte was not bionic.:yum:
she's since passed, tho i'm now compelled to post sharlie-girl bionic babbit.

i put 1 pic on; how tig & the eyeshadow appeared is beyond me. my :unsure:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Bump, since we have gotten some new members. We need one of Luvs in her boots anyway.:whistling:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
muley, i have many boots- would u mean my Christmas boots i've not yet gotten~:w00t2:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
black glossy 'er grey- i'll get a pic if we get this snow i hear of.

Last edited:

Angelface

A good looking bunch here.. :wink: Anywhos thought I would try so myself.. Hopefully the pic isn't to big, I tried and re-sized it. :p

388900_1869642240592_1827190291_1242598_1915717964_n_zps16f66b78.jpg

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
wow. u look younger than me! i get carded here & there, & i'm nearing 32. ppl think i'm a h.s. student. that's great, if u model. not so much if u look to buy a few adult beverages~

Angelface

Your screen name is indeed well chosen!!

Hah I beg to differ but thank you.. I actually got that name from my grandfather when I visited him when I was little. He used to always call me "lil angelface".. He died not to long ago, so it's one of the many memories I have of him. Tho I think he was going blind! :p

luvs, I totally know that feeling. I am 24 and I'm always told I look 12. :( It does make it very hard to buy things. Even the people in the line behind me are like Huh? :biggrin:

Oh by the way, I think my lil one wants to be seen as well as she kept eyeing my cam. :p

376926_1869667401221_1827190291_1242703_114420908_n-1_zps3fb42805.jpg

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i like kids but 18 years is a long time and i want to retire and fix up the house some day so i have to throw in the towl some day

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I look better in a suit!:yum: But not as cute as you and the baby!:clap::clap:

Attachments

• bees 003.jpg
    bees 003.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 219

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Was beard time for a month or so. Found me a helicopter in Dominican Republic. I said I didn't have my license, so they still let me fly as long as I had a co-pilot. But, look, I'm getting gray in my beard!

Attachments

• IMG_0917.jpg
    IMG_0917.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0946.jpg
    IMG_0946.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 144