• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bobcat!!!!! Where are You?????

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Enjoy Albuquerque, Roberto. Those Sandia Mountains should be beautiful right about now.:thumb:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
More interested to see if my house is still standing. As far as the Sandias, I have an unobstructed view from my back yard overlooking the Rio Grande.

eastyard.jpg

Trakternut

Bobcat and SnoOps together in Omaha :yum: :yum: Yeah you better call the City Police

I sorta had The National Guard in mind.

Yup. With SnoOps in town, air quality will be diminished.
How I know! :rolleyes: It's been almost 2 years since he was here and we just got our ozone layer back.

Well a few things will happen.... Dominos will become more profitable and SnoOps will wake the neighbors in the hotel with his snoring! :yum:

This, from a guy who had to sleep with one eye open......................:whistling:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Back from NH...now on to the CA/OR border starting tomorrow morning.

Anyone know if the new bypass road/bridge over Boulder Dam is open yet? Last time I was through there it was still under construction. I'll be pulling a 20ft cargo trailer and wondering if I have to go around.

Planned route...
ABQ to Kingman
Kingman to Fallon (possible detour through Wellington)
Fallon to Weed.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
No, no. I am going to Weed.

No, that doesn't sound right either.

I will be in Weed later this week.

Eh, still doesn't sound good.

Screw it, heading for Yreka or Shasta instead. :thumb: :mrgreen:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
:shifty:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngC187sQZD8"]YouTube - Dire Straits - So Far Away[/ame]

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
No, no. I am going to Weed.

No, that doesn't sound right either.

I will be in Weed later this week.

Eh, still doesn't sound good.

Screw it, heading for Yreka or Shasta instead. :thumb: :mrgreen:

Isnt Shasta a pop / cola / carbonated beverage?

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Yup, that's the place. Seems not too far from Mt. Shasta, in the Lassen Volcanic National Park, a hot spring bubbling carbon dioxide breached the surface under a strawberry patch. After it cooled, what was left was a strawberry flavored carbonated pool of liquid, now known as Shasta Strawberry Soda. They have since expanded to over a dozen different flavors.

Shasta began as The Mt. Shasta Mineral Springs Company located in Baltimore, Maryland on December 6, 1889. It was also known as The Shasta Water Company. It produced bottled mineral water from Shasta Springs in northern California. The water was poured into glass-lined railroad cars and shipped off for local bottling.

http://www.shastapop.com/

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Yup, that's the place. Seems not too far from Mt. Shasta, in the Lassen Volcanic National Park, a hot spring bubbling carbon dioxide breached the surface under a strawberry patch. After it cooled, what was left was a strawberry flavored carbonated pool of liquid, now known as Shasta Strawberry Soda. They have since expanded to over a dozen different flavors.

http://www.shastapop.com/

Isnt nature diverse and beautiful??? This truly IS God's Land. I think SnoOps proposed to his wife right at those hot springs! I wonder if he can share some photos

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks CA.

And did anyone else but DS believe my Shasta story??? :whistling:

:bsflag2:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Should have been now, but we got some more of your tax money to re-install some stations in Cascadia for a long-term study. I'm hauling the gear out there, helping the guys get started (including SnoOps), then beat-feeting back to NE,KS,OK,TX.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Should have been now, but we got some more of your tax money to re-install some stations in Cascadia for a long-term study. I'm hauling the gear out there, helping the guys get started (including SnoOps), then beat-feeting back to NE,KS,OK,TX.

Cool! Look forward to seeing you! :whistling:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
He's happy. He has a job. He's married. He doesn't live in Chicago. He's happy. :whistling: :poke: :yum:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
All through the dark of night
I travel the vastness of Nye
Mercury appears on the right
Do you know where am I?
Crystal glistens in the distance
But I know I must push on by
No stopping per PGs insistence
Do you know where am I?
Somewhere ahead I will stop
And that is where I shall lie
In two thousand pounds of pop
Do you know where am I?

:mrgreen:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
well, since you said you were going to Mt Shasta, I suspect you're somewhere close to it.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
All through the dark of night
I travel the vastness of Nye
Mercury appears on the right
Do you know where am I?
Crystal glistens in the distance
But I know I must push on by
No stopping per PGs insistence
Do you know where am I?
Somewhere ahead I will stop
And that is where I shall lie
In two thousand pounds of pop
Do you know where am I?

:mrgreen:

Ohhhhhhhhh shit. He must have inhaled too much diesel fumes :ermm::neutral:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
He probably is kissing his Italian girlfriend (aka: GPS unit) and listening to some of the later hits from the Beatles. :ermm: Also possibly looking around for a gopher with plastic explosives in his hand mumbling something about talking to the Dali Lama. :biggrin: :yum:

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
Like Sushi says. If you meet a gopher down in one of those boreholes leave some plastique for him to gnaw on.

P1540870rGopherInHole.JPG