• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bobcat!!!!! Where are You?????

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
No.. not since that night last week when I had a PM waiting here from him, telling me about what I related previously.

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
SO, what's going on? Should we be worried about him? - Or is this like when Junkman crashed his Kubota and got his brain damage?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
If you read his last post you might get and idea of whats up . Might be getting a bit tired of all the BS

daedong

If you read his last post you might get and idea of whats up . Might be getting a bit tired of all the BS

I hope Bob is ok. The Bob I met would not run away because of what happened in a few posts. Mike, keep checking something must be wrong.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
He better be alright! :( I think he left because of me. I let him down getting that DUI :cry::cry::cry:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Relax everyone. He's probably just recovering from the fumes that his latest Krusti snowcat produces.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
OUCH Groomerdude! Poor old Bob could be in a Coma out there and here you are making fun of his poor helpless and powerless crudy crusty old Kristi snowcat. Your a heartless man Gruumerdude. Heartless.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
There is only one thing I can think of that would keep Bobcat off the forum and especially away from the snow cat section and that would be a female. I am guessing that he found a girlfriend along the trail somewhere and decided he needed a break from his cyber love life and decided to get some real quality companionship time in? :ermm:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
There is only one thing I can think of that would keep Bobcat off the forum and especially away from the snow cat section and that would be a female. I am guessing that he found a girlfriend along the trail somewhere and decided he needed a break from his cyber love life and decided to get some real quality companionship time in? :ermm:
If that's the case..then...... ~>:flowers::smile: