• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

House boat ride with Doc and Abby

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Originally Posted by OhioTC18 View Post
Doc, do you have a final list of attendees?

Uhh the dog ate it. :D

From memory:
OhioTC (Jerry and Phylis)
Big Dog (Greg and Cheryl)
Daedong (Vin and Mary)
Bobcat (Bob)
SnowOps (Mike) (I'm guessing Mike willl be with Bob ....this has not been confirmed).
and
Abby (Gail) + me.

Should be lots of fun. You oughta see the menu Gail has put together for Saturday. She is making her famous German Potato Salad. It's the Bomb!!!!!!!!

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Kinda hard to shake me when we are in the same vehicle.......Doc whatever you do dont have any food items with Garlic in them. Bobs system cant handle it!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Kinda hard to shake me when we are in the same vehicle.......Doc whatever you do dont have any food items with Garlic in them. Bobs system cant handle it!

I'm not sure about garlic but I know sauerkraut is on the menu to go with the Brats. That and she's making doctored baked beans ...maybe some garlic in there. Good thing the sun will be out and we'll all be able to be outside in the open spaces!!!! :D

Bathing suits are strongly encouraged. 78 for a high means a dip in the water can be mighty refreshing.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
More than you. BUT if you keep telling on me like this then I will be forced to make up more lies about you.... Keep it up. Sauerkraut and backed beans are my favorite!

Last edited:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You oughta see the menu Gail has put together for Saturday.

Doc, is there anything else you need us to bring except our beverage of choice?
How about a case of water? Chips? Anything?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nope Jerry but thanks for offering... we got it all covered. We hit the local grocery store (k rogers) tonight getting everything. Tomorrow we'll pick up some beer. Already have some Jaegermister.

I know mapquest will get you all close but ... here are directions from 7th street just to make things a little easier:

You'll find 7th st. by a Jerrys towing sign, turn onto 7th and go straignt through the 1st stop sign. Turn left at the 2nd stop sign. Go straight through the gates. That is the entrance to the club. Park to the right facing the river. You'll see other cars there.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You'll find 7th st. by a Jerrys towing sign, turn onto 7th and go straight through the 1st stop sign. Turn left at the 2nd stop sign. Go straight through the gates. That is the entrance to the club. Park to the right facing the river. You'll see other cars there.

If I go straight through the first stop sign, there'll be a Belpre cop sitting at the second stop sign to give me a ticket for running the first stop sign :unsure:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Bathing suits are strongly encouraged. 78 for a high means a dip in the water can be mighty refreshing.

Yeah right, 78 degrees air temp and water temps at the Racine Lock right now is 71 degrees. Vin might do it, but not me :hide:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If I go straight through the first stop sign, there'll be a Belpre cop sitting at the second stop sign to give me a ticket for running the first stop sign :unsure:

Not if you stop before you go straight through it Jerry. :yum:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Man I can't wait, I got a buzz on and now I find out Sush is gonna be there, This is gonna be one for the record ............... I'm pretty excited about the weekend ....:thumb:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah right, 78 degrees air temp and water temps at the Racine Lock right now is 71 degrees. Vin might do it, but not me :hide:

Swimming or dangling is always an option. We'll spend most of the day up on top of the boat, it might surprise you how hot you'll get. Also, don't forget sunscreen and maybe a hat.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Man I can't wait, I got a buzz on and now I find out Sush is gonna be there, This is gonna be one for the record ............... I'm pretty excited about the weekend ....:thumb:

What's you talking about Big Dawg? Sush wanted to but declined. Not sure the boat can handle you me and Sush all at once. :yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm just catching up. I think they are pulling our proverbial leg. Right? :whistle: :D

If not I hope pasty white sushi brings plenty of sunscreen or he'll come out looking like a lobster! :eek: :yum:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm just catching up. I think they are pulling our proverbial leg. Right? :whistle: :D

If not I hope pasty white sushi brings plenty of sunscreen or he'll come out looking like a lobster! :eek: :yum:

You need to start believing dude ............... !

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You need to start believing dude ............... !

OMG. You are serious?
Think of who this is coming from .....Bobcat and SnoOps.

I"m not a believer .... but sushi didn't post much last night. hmmmmmmmm

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OMG. You are serious?
Think of who this is coming from .....Bobcat and SnoOps.

I"m not a believer .... but sushi didn't post much last night. hmmmmmmmm

Well, I hope there's room for one more

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, I hope there's room for one more

No problem with the room. We gots the space ....and the food. We'll be in good shape. I thought for sure it was a prank though. :hide:

Everyone just bring your beverage or beverages of choice.

Trakternut

As one who was trapped betwixt SnoOps and a wall, I can speak with authority. After the baked beans, He, Bob, and Sushi need to be kept on the downwind side of your houseboat. Otherwise :cry: it ain't gonna be purty. :doh:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
After the baked beans, He, Bob, and Sushi need to be kept on the downwind side of your houseboat. Otherwise :cry: it ain't gonna be purty. :doh:

Seeing how Ohio is long downwind from here, I'm having a change of heart: perhaps we do need to ship them a keg of Schells' finest.... perhaps "Big Butt".... along with a crate of fresh onions, garlic, and peppers to go with those beans.... :whistling:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just got a call from the mechanic working on our houseboat. She's fixed and ready to go. :clap: :clap: :clap: I'm meeting him later this afternoon to go for a test drive. :D :clap:

spiffy said:
fresh onions, garlic, and peppers to go with those beans

We'll have the onions and peppers covered. No garlic that I'm aware of though.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Just got a call from the mechanic working on our houseboat. She's fixed and ready to go. :clap: :clap: :clap: I'm meeting him later this afternoon to go for a test drive. :D :clap:

We'll have the onions and peppers covered. No garlic that I'm aware of though.

Who needs the motor? Feed Squishy, Bob and SnoOps the beans, drop them in the water and let them propel the boat.:shifty: