• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Iran to ready thousands of graves for enemy soldiers

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
TEHRAN (AFP) - Iran is to dig 320,000 graves in border districts to allow for the burial of enemy soldiers in the event of any attack on its territory, a top commander said on Sunday.
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20080629/twl-iran-military-us-israel-3cd7efd.html

"In implementation of the Geneva Conventions... the necessary measures are being taken to provide for the burial of enemy soldiers," the Mehr news agency quoted General Mir-Faisal Bagherzadeh as saying.
"We have plans to dig 15,000 to 20,000 graves in each of the border provinces or a total of 320,000," the general said, some of them mass graves if necessary.

Bagherzadeh said Iran was keen to "reduce the suffering of the families of the fallen in any attack against our country... and prevent any repetition of the long and bitter experience of the Vietnam War."
His comments came as the United States continued to refuse to rule out an eventual resort to force against Iran over its contested nuclear programme, which the West fears is cover for a drive to build an atomic weapon.
They also came as Israeli officials spoke of their determination to prevent Iran developing a nuclear capability at all costs.
A former head of Israel's Mossad foreign intelligence agency said in comments published on Sunday that the Jewish state had one year to destroy Iran's nuclear programme or face the risk of coming under nuclear attack.
Shabtai Shavit told a London weekly that the "worst-case scenario" was that Tehran would have a nuclear weapon within "somewhere around a year".
"The time that is left to be ready is getting shorter all the time," he told the Sunday Telegraph.
Israel is the only, if undeclared, nuclear armed power in the Middle East.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I thought they called them "Foxholes" . Maybe they know something the soldiers don't ..............:blink:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Im starting to think Isreal doesnt like Iran and vice versa. Hmmmmmm...... :unsure:

Israel will kick their arse...again. I know. I did some 'work' with them in the late '90s. Here's a shot of me and a couple of the IDF boys at our camp in the Negev desert.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 114

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
TEHRAN (AFP) - Iran is to dig 320,000 graves in border districts to allow for the burial of enemy soldiers in the event of any attack on its territory, a top commander said on Sunday.
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20080629/twl-iran-military-us-israel-3cd7efd.html

"In implementation of the Geneva Conventions... the necessary measures are being taken to provide for the burial of enemy soldiers," the Mehr news agency quoted General Mir-Faisal Bagherzadeh as saying.
"We have plans to dig 15,000 to 20,000 graves in each of the border provinces or a total of 320,000," the general said, some of them mass graves if necessary.

YOU know that was very nice of them to dig graves for us. But I dont think they know that the graves will hold only their dead!:shifty: Bunch of damned sand .......................

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Yep, I didn't realize that "Bagdad Bob" had excaped to Iran.

"In implementation of the Geneva Conventions", isn't that special, they don't even know where Geneva is at....

Sounds really good, I guess they figure that an "Enemy" is going to walk up unarmed... What they will get is some bright flashes after they do something stupid and they will need a glass cutter to get to whatever is left of their Country, provided there is anyone left to operate the glass cutters.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
I think they don't grasp the concept that we don't use Camels, we fly in for an attack and the only body count at the boarder would be them in their pre dug fox/grave holes.

They may need to dig a few more to cover all their troops...

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Israel will kick their arse...again. I know. I did some 'work' with them in the late '90s. Here's a shot of me and a couple of the IDF boys at our camp in the Negev desert.

Youre the black guy right? :poke:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't see the US attacking Iran anytime soon. On the other hand if Israel attacks then I suspect it will either be via a covert operation or by air (or both) and those graves will go unused along the border.

Its my understanding that the Iranian army is pretty well equipped, but then the Iraqi army claimed the same thing and we rolled over them (literally) as fast as our tanks and fuel convoys could travel.

I suspect that the Iranian army spokesman is just waging a Public Relations campaign to bolster its national pride.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I hope its just that. Thing is, Isreal has nuclear weapons from what I hear. They better not be even thinking about using them. But I think Skurka is correct.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Sushi. Israel has had Nukes since the mid 60s. They would only use them in defense. Even when they were invaded from three sides they didnt use them when they could have. They showed restraint. NOW if Iran gets nukes..........How fast do you think they would use them against Israel? They would use them the same day.

Last edited:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
Uzi's are a lot of fun to shoot - and fairly accurate under 100 yards...