• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Should WE Have An FF Meet-Up???

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Thats right. Big Al and I are going to his island... building a Sand Cat out of bamboo, sucking down seafood.... beverages and check out DA ladies! :mrgreen:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
wait.... when is this??? Where???

Saturday October 11th at Columbus Ohio. Hotel to be announced real soon.

Anyone with experience that can help with booking the event please contact me.

weeeee !!!! Its about time we got together and started scratching each others eyes out and punching on each other in the head !!!!:punk: We can't agree on anything from our post and you want to get us all in the same room ????
Think Man Think ... For God's sake :hammer::mrgreen::mellow:

Al,
Vin will be passing through and we are using our Aussie buddy's visit as an excuse for the first ever FF get together. I hope we can count you in ....I'll even provide eye protectors to save you from the eye scratchers. :D

Seriously even though we all disagree at times we have much that we all do agree on, I don't think eye scratch protectors will even be needed. We'll be able to put a face, voice and person to many of the members we talk to every day. :thumb:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
No, I don't think we should have a meet-up as I would have to be nice to the people that I don't like on the forum or be an ass like my true colors, and the ones that do like me, then would not..................:yum:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
No, I don't think we should have a meet-up as I would have to be nice to the people that I don't like on the forum or be an ass like my true colors, and the ones that do like me, then would not..................:yum:

Go get em tiger:yum::yum::yum::thumb:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Go get em tiger:yum::yum::yum::thumb:

I agree with Mtnpooper and Galvanize .
What about all them dudes with guns??? We know BD has em . And Bogus Bob may have 1 or 2 but I think they are pink and quite cute .I even heard PG has a straight razor stuffed down her .... uh... aaahh ....well you get my point . Nope ....I'm a big target but not stupid .... Well I may be stupid but i'm not that stupid ... ok maybe I am that stupid :blink::in_love:.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
weeeee !!!! Its about time we got together and started scratching each others eyes out and punching on each other in the head !!!!:punk: We can't agree on anything from our post and you want to get us all in the same room ????
Think Man Think ... For God's sake :hammer::mrgreen::mellow:
I think many will be surprised ;)

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I agree with Mtnpooper and Galvanize .
What about all them dudes with guns??? We know BD has em . And Bogus Bob may have 1 or 2 but I think they are pink and quite cute .I even heard PG has a straight razor stuffed down her .... uh... aaahh ....well you get my point . Nope ....I'm a big target but not stupid .... Well I may be stupid but i'm not that stupid ... ok maybe I am that stupid :blink::in_love:.

they wont bother you guys, unless they get me quick, and I plan on showing up, but may be leaving really really quietly and quick....seriously when the board is not being used to talk the talk will be great! I am actually looking forward to it. I am close enough for a day trip so you dont have to put up with me snoring all nite.:w00t2::clap::bonk: