• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The up your post count thread.....

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Does everyone know that I have not received any Rep Points this month yet? But who is counting, I will get them by posts count then. I will bore the sh*t out of all of you.:rolf2: :rolf2: :rolf2:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Does everyone know that I have not received any Rep Points this month yet? But who is counting, I will get them by posts count then. I will bore the sh*t out of all of you.:rolf2: :rolf2: :rolf2:

Can someone verify this before I give "Pity points" even though he prolly deserves it....

BTW I liked yer old Av better.. :poke:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
It's barely more than two days into the month! :rolf2:

oh, I hope you don't want to verify that he can bore the shite out of us !?:pat:

Trakternut

"I will bore the sh*t out of all of you."

And this would be any different than any other day..........how???:brows:

"Hey , I wanna see the pictures where you got nibbled!"

Uhhhh.........I ain't got the keys to WLR so I could post them. Use your imagination! :huh:

American Woman

Site Supporter
Monte you can Post them on the adult picture forum :whistling:
I like your new avatar Steve....yur so brave with yur cape and all :yum: