• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What Do YOU Think Other Members Look Like?

AndyM

Charter Member
thcri said:
One of these is not me. The other is a friend from TBN that doesn't visit TBN any more. Have talked to him a few times on the phone though

murph

Actually, Spencer just posted several new pole barn posts over at the other place TODAY. Great to see he's still around.

AndyM

Charter Member
Kubota King said:
Andy - was that pic taken at Gracies lunchunette?

If you mean Gracie's Cafe in Sturbridge, MA, no it wasn't taken there.
It was taken at Hoss's Steak House in western PA.

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok, found a picture, I am usually behind the camera, and I'm not showing you a picute of me trying to dress up posh for weddings and stuff

It is a picute of a picture so sorry about the quality.

It was taken a few days after I git hit in the nose so it is looking a bit shiney, my neighbour caught me mowing the lawn :whistle:

Attachments

• DSCF0611 (2) (Small).JPG
    DSCF0611 (2) (Small).JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 301

Mark777

:rolleyes: Mith, you look older now. I remember your age fron another site...This picture somehow makes you look mature (and fuzzy).

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
AndyM said:
Actually, Spencer just posted several new pole barn posts over at the other place TODAY. Great to see he's still around.

That's pretty good Andy. Kubotaking you were not right. I am on the left the taller guy.

Spencer and I met and had lunch one day. Man you can't meet a nicer guy.

murph

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
thcri said:
That's pretty good Andy. Kubotaking you were not right. I am on the left the taller guy.

Spencer and I met and had lunch one day. Man you can't meet a nicer guy.

murph

Murph,

Has anyone ever said that you look like Kelsey Grammar?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
DaveNay said:
Murph,

Has anyone ever said that you look like Kelsey Grammar?

That is EXACTLY what I thought too. :thumb:

buckle97

SUPER Site Supporter
This picture was taken of me as I was rebuilding my dog pen (my wife calls it a dog palace) after Katrina destroyed it. The tree behind me on my left is what Katrina blew over onto the dog palace, my progress in rebuilding is behind me on my right. This was late September and my new dog mansion is complete. I guess I should post completed photos sometime.

Lawrence

Attachments

• P1010068 (Small).JPG
    P1010068 (Small).JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 293

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dave, I don't see any difference in the edited photo.

JimR

Charter Member
DaveNay said:
Don't they feed you in the stockade these days?

(Not bad loosing only 20 lbs in three years in the Gulag)

I lost that 20 pounds a year ago in 3 months repairing my barn.

Attachments

• Barn1.jpg
    Barn1.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 290
  • Barn23.jpg
    Barn23.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 294
  • Barn32.jpg
    Barn32.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 292

BoneheadNW

PBinWA said:
I want to see that picture of Bonehead! Since he's close to me I better keep an eye out for him! Especially when I vacation in the Jan Juan Islands - if I ever get in an accident I want to make sure that Bone isn't treating me as he'll probably sedate me and take embarassing pictures.
First of all, I'm not in the San Juans (look at the Frappr map). Secondly, I now know what YOU look like and will be sure to have Bubba give you mouth to mouth for anything more than a lacerated finger! :D :whistle: Seriously, you have a beautiful daughter-I guess she takes after her mom! :D
Bonehead

BoneheadNW

Mith said:
Ok, found a picture, I am usually behind the camera, and I'm not showing you a picute of me trying to dress up posh for weddings and stuff

It is a picute of a picture so sorry about the quality.

It was taken a few days after I git hit in the nose so it is looking a bit shiney, my neighbour caught me mowing the lawn :whistle:
I was just thinking (happens a couple times a year): Here is what we know about Mith-
  1. He's British
  2. His name is Jim (or James)
  3. He can inflict bodily damage with household items such as a welding torch
  4. He is a man of mystery, thus the "blurred" photo
  5. He can make useful things out of scrap metal (could include weapons, I guess)
Is that the profile of 007, or what?
Bonehead

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Mark, that photo was taken a little while ago, look, its sunny to begin with :D

Bone, I might have to kill you with a sharpened table leg now that you have uncovered my secret! ;)

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You need to put on some weight there Santa...

Who's the kid on your lap for the picture? Are the parents kind of funny looking also? :D

dzalphakilo

Banned
I need to take some weight off! Put some "stuffing" underneath but it got to dang hot.

Had to laugh when there was a post somehwere here on "thongs" comparing americans to the french.

Young girl, about 20 years old, 5'5" about 100 lbs. Her dog got lose and I helped her get him back on his leash. As she bent down her "low cut" jeans came WAY DOWN on her backside (I was standing directly behind her helping her hold the dog) revealing purple french lace thong underwear (can you say SMOKING:eek: ). Get her dog back for the picture and then she asks me if she can sit on Santa's lap!

I've got to learn what and when I should tell my wife about things (she was taking the pictures:pat: )

In two days had over a hundred dogs, 6 cats and one ferret sitting on my lap, hard to keep track of (luckily no "accidents" on Santa's lap though)

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
dzalphakilo said:
I need to take some weight off! Put some "stuffing" underneath but it got to dang hot.

Had to laugh when there was a post somehwere here on "thongs" comparing americans to the french.

Young girl, about 20 years old, 5'5" about 100 lbs. Her dog got lose and I helped her get him back on his leash. As she bent down her "low cut" jeans came WAY DOWN on her backside (I was standing directly behind her helping her hold the dog) revealing purple french lace thong underwear (can you say SMOKING:eek: ). Get her dog back for the picture and then she asks me if she can sit on Santa's lap!

I've got to learn what and when I should tell my wife about things (she was taking the pictures:pat: )

In two days had over a hundred dogs, 6 cats and one ferret sitting on my lap, hard to keep track of (luckily no "accidents" on Santa's lap though)

Bet you were happy to have them big baggy pants!

Uh...'cause they look very holiday-ish of course.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
DaveNay said:
Murph as Kelsey Grammar :yum:

Personnally I think your all a bunch of a$$ holes.:D:D

I should go out and get a picture of the biggest bare a$$ and mark it the group from ForumsForums.:D:D

Dave, I will usually get even.;) A guy can't even go away for the day anymore.

murph

BoneheadNW

thcri said:
Personnally I think your all a bunch of a$$ holes.:D:D

I should go out and get a picture of the biggest bare a$$ and mark it the group from ForumsForums.:D:D

Dave, I will usually get even.;) A guy can't even go away for the day anymore.

murph
Woooaaa! Calm down there big guy! Kelsey Grammar is a sex symbol to alot of women (to Bob too, I hear). :a1:
Bonehead

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:
Woooaaa! Calm down there big guy! Kelsey Grammar is a sex symbol to alot of women (to Bob too, I hear). :a1:
Bonehead

Acutally I thought Roz was hot! :5boobs:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
BoneheadNW said:
Bonehead

Obviously you didn't see my :D :D :D I was laughing right along with you all.

In fact I though I looked good and may even pass it on to all of my girlfriends. :rofl1:

murph

Kubota King

dzalphakilo said:

This was great story...it gave me a good chuckle!:yum:

BoneheadNW

thcri said:
In fact I though I looked good and may even pass it on to all of my girlfriends. :rofl1:

murph
Do it while you can. When you get older (I'm getting there) the only things you pass are gas and kidney stones.
Bone

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
This thread has been a hoot!! Some of the pics were close to the ones in my minds eye. Bob...I have to say that I actually pegged you for about 5'10", pushing 200# with a little fur on each side to keep the ears warm. Sort of a slightly taller Danny Davito.

This is a pic of a friend from another internet community with his family along with me and my wife. We met at for dinner on our way to TN.

102-0266_IMG.jpg

Here I am with one of the kids on my HEAVY grade tractor up on my little slice of heaven.

102-0289_IMG.jpg

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Cowboyjg said:
Bob...I have to say that I actually pegged you for about 5'10", pushing 200# with a little fur on each side to keep the ears warm. Sort of a slightly taller Danny Davito.

Actually 5' 11 1/2" and I am unfortunately pushing 200 . . . about 195 right now and not at all happy about it. I need to get back down to 180+/-. As for the fur, I have a 5-O'clock shadow about 4pm and my body is furry enough to allow me to threaten my daughter that I will shave her jersey # into my back hair and stand at the sidelines of her soccer games and cheer for her. She quit soccer at the end of last season. :eek:

I am fortunate that my hair is not black, while I am furry, at least my arm hairs are not really dark and obtrusive (think Robin Williams) and I don't have furry thumbs either.

Funny thing is my older brother can't grow a good beard. Now my sister, well let's just not go there . . . :whistle:

BoneheadNW

B_Skurka said:
threaten my daughter that I will shave her jersey # into my back hair and stand at the sidelines of her soccer games and cheer for her. She quit soccer at the end of last season. :eek:
I could just see her laying on the psychiatrists couch when she is older saying, "I have this constant urge to mow down (and over) a right wing conservative, and I'm not sure why."
Bonehead