• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What Do YOU Think Other Members Look Like?

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
JimR said:
This picture was back in 2002 when I weighed 195. I'm now down to 175.

Don't they feed you in the stockade these days?

(Not bad loosing only 20 lbs in three years in the Gulag)

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
That photo was taken at an odd phase of my life. Post dome hair, but pre-shoulder hair.

What's up with the hair migration thing anyway?! Not that it really matters to me, but the hair on my head hasn't really changed much (or even gone gray - my 95 year old grandfather only had salt and pepper hair when he died this year), but I'm getting hair sprouting up in places it shouldn't!!!! I've not had that issue before. What's up with that?

BoneheadNW

I'll go next. This pic was taken of me and my boys after the 4th of July parade. My youngest was convinced the tones (alarm) was going to go off and he doesn't like loud sounds.
Bonehead

Attachments

• IMG_0091v2.jpg
    IMG_0091v2.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 328

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:
I'll go next. This pic was taken of me and my boys after the 4th of July parade. My youngest was convinced the tones (alarm) was going to go off and he doesn't like loud sounds.
Bonehead

Nice pic!

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
I've got a photo of Mith's little brother Ernie. As you guys can tell, he gets into monkeyshines as does Jim!! Ernie tells me they are twins, and the only way you tell them apart is that Jim has blonde hair and not quite as good looking!!:yum::boobies::beer:

Attachments

• Pic496 (Small).JPG
    Pic496 (Small).JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 321

BoneheadNW

johnday said:
I've got a photo of Mith's little brother Ernie. As you guys can tell, he gets into monkeyshines as does Jim!! Ernie tells me they are twins, and the only way you tell them apart is that Jim has blonde hair and not quite as good looking!!:yum::boobies::beer:
And I thought Mith had a goatee!
Bone

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Kubota King said:
I actually had the honor to meet junkman. He is old & grey but actually not that overweight just the typical gut. He has a grey bear. So who has the gutts to post a real pic of themselves?

I have the guts, but I think you'll look at the Granddaughter more than me. She is what makes my day.
She's almost 2 now, I'll try to post a newer pic later.

Attachments

• Grandpa&Em.JPG
    Grandpa&Em.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 330

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Kubota King said:
He has a grey bear. So who has the gutts to post a real pic of themselves?

This is a picture of some troll who was roofing my house Labor Day weekend.

The second one is from an annual formal event we go to every winter. My wife is on my right, and that is a family friend on my left.

Attachments

• Roofing Troll.jpg
    Roofing Troll.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 313
  • Winter Ball.jpg
    Winter Ball.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 320

OkeeDon

Harrumph. Wilford Bromley, indeed. Well, he usually plays a friendly sort, but I don't think it's quite a match. Here's the light of my life, Miss Betsy, during our recent weekend trip to Mt. Dora. I made waffles for breakfast. The mess on the green plate is the first waffle before I remembered to spray the waffle maker with Pam. And, there's one of me, with my ubiquitous 2-liter bottle of Diet Pepsi.

By the way, this picture was just a couple of weeks ago (Dec 11). Betcha none of you were eating outside in shorts in the morning sunshine...:D

Attachments

• HPIM0419.JPG
    HPIM0419.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 304
  • HPIM0418.JPG
    HPIM0418.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OkeeDon said:
Harrumph. Wilford Bromley, indeed. Well, he usually plays a friendly sort, but I don't think it's quite a match. Here's the light of my life, Miss Betsy, during our recent weekend trip to Mt. Dora. I made waffles for breakfast. The mess on the green plate is the first waffle before I remembered to spray the waffle maker with Pam. And, there's one of me, with my ubiquitous 2-liter bottle of Diet Pepsi.

By the way, this picture was just a couple of weeks ago (Dec 11). Betcha none of you were eating outside in shorts in the morning sunshine...:D

Hey Don,
Your smile should be as bright as Miss Betsy's, she glows! Nice pics!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OK, this will likely destroy your monitors, or at least shatter your images of me, but here are me and the lovely Mrs_B

Attachments

• love.jpg
    love.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 326

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
OK, this will likely destroy your monitors, or at least shatter your images of me, but here are me and the lovely Mrs_B

Looks like the smiles are the reason the pic is from the waist up!
Boy I was off.............:smileywac

Happy pics are fun pics............:thumb:

OkeeDon

Big Dog said:
Hey Don,
Your smile should be as bright as Miss Betsy's, she glows! Nice pics!
Harrumph. I harrumph too much to smile. Smiling causes cancer. Harrumph.

Bob, not bad. It's very close to the image I had of you, although I could not have described it, I would have picked you out of a group picture. All you need now, is a beard. By the way, I got my first ever Hawaiian shirt for Christmas; wifey bought matching shirts (which I dislike as too cutesy, but will wear for love) for our upcoming Panama cruise. It's not silk, but it's not bad.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I had a beard like DaveNay's (not red, but the same shape) for about 20 years. It got a little too grey for my liking and made me look too old.

BoneheadNW

Bob-
I too could have picked you out of a lineup (as I'm sure others have done in your shaky past) but I pictured you with darker wavy hair.

Don, not to insult you but you look like a relative of mine (those left wing radicals all look alike)

Dave, and this is true, you are the spitting image of my college roomate. I am searching for his picture and will post it when I find it. Unlike you, he was a bit on the rowdy side. As a matter of fact, Bluto in Animal House was modeled after him.

Ohio, great picture of you and the baby. Boy, they grow up fast don't they?

Jim, you don't look like the pervert that you are (except for the torture device)!

Big Dog, if ever you and I meet, please don't bring the shotgun. A pizza hut pizza would be great though.
Bonehead

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, I searched my PC. There's no pics of me. I'm always the one behind the camera.

There's a pic of me on the big forum. From there, you can also see what many others look like (Pineridge, AndyM, Nixon, Frank...)

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:
Dave, and this is true, you are the spitting image of my college roomate. Unlike you, he was a bit on the rowdy side.

Ummmmm...who the hell ever said I wasn't on the rowdy side?!?! :yum:

I pretty much drank my way through college, right up until the point that the University of Kansas and I came to an agreement. I agreed to not come back, and they agreed to not throw me out! :eek:

BoneheadNW

Dave-
I found the picture. Here is my old roomate with his son. While he is shorter and stockier than you, I'm sure you see the resemblance.
Bone

Attachments

• Reed & Hugh Snow Campingv2.jpg
    Reed & Hugh Snow Campingv2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 299

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:
Big Dog, if ever you and I meet, please don't bring the shotgun. A pizza hut pizza would be great though.
Bonehead

Not a problem on both request. Mrs. BD is a Area Coach that oversees 10 Pizza Hut resturants. I'll get you the pizza! :tidolk_is

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Well I feel left out, so I will butt in. Never really considered what others looked like.

That is a 12 week old tiger cub I have there. Next time we see him in a couple of months, he will be too big to do that with.

Attachments

• IMG_0046.JPG
    IMG_0046.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 307

BoneheadNW

Danny-
With a tiger for a watch dog, what the hell do you need a gun for? To put the guy out of his misery?
Bonehead

Kubota King

bczoom said:
Well, I searched my PC. There's no pics of me. I'm always the one behind the camera.

There's a pic of me on the big forum. From there, you can also see what many others look like (Pineridge, AndyM, Nixon, Frank...)

How does one locate this big forum?

AndyM

Charter Member
bczoom said:

Here's that picture. There are several Forums Forums members pictured below... (guess which ones)

Attachments

• TBN 2-5-05.JPG
    TBN 2-5-05.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
One of these is not me. The other is a friend from TBN that doesn't visit TBN any more. Have talked to him a few times on the phone though

murph

Attachments

• tbn.jpg
    tbn.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 298
Last edited: