• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The FF New Years Party.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey, you beat us to the new year again. :pat:

happy new year!!!!!!!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy New Year every one!

To Cowboy and Priate Girl and Nixon and all the others that haven't been here for a while. I miss you guys too!! IF you happen to vist, Happy new you to you all as well!

Regards, Kirk

baldy347

Happy New Year Everybody!! even the ones that haven't been here lately -you're still part of the Crew.
Best wishes, Wayne

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
am i nuts???

when picking up my daughter tonight i found a stray....young 18 year old girl and allowed her in my home... called the police and they confirm she is here legit mum died dad kicked her out...step mum dont give a shit...am i nuts taking in a stranger????....i hope not she seems so lost...name Louise....mum from the US but thats all i know hence the US i post it here.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!

Cheers Galvi, sure sounds like you did a good thing, and yeah, we know you are a bit nuts, just like the rest of us. What was it 3am your time when you took the poor lass in. :eek: