• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Cyber Monday Deals

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Has anyone seen a Cyber Monday Deal worth mentioning?

A lot of hype but so far I have not found one deal that made me want to buy.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The only thing I saw was an RCA android tablet for $35.
That was at Walmart.
It can wait though.
Looking to upgrade the phone soon anyway and will buy a tablet as well.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not interested in buying one but holy cow have TV's gone down in price. I was seeing 55-65" name brand Ultra 4K TV's going for $400 or less.

Bamby

Nothing here as of yet... Somewhat considering a new laptop or maybe a tablet if a good enough deal is encountered. This ones old and they are soon dropping support for windows 7 anyway.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not interested in buying one but holy cow have TV's gone down in price. I was seeing 55-65" name brand Ultra 4K TV's going for $400 or less.

Same here. Shocked at the low prices for 4k smart TV's. Even a 55" Samsung for 328.
Cyber guy on fox news said bestbuy would have a 75" 4k smart tv today for 399. I was curious enough to look but the lowest price I see for a 75" is 599 at Best Buy. Oh well, I do not need one anyway but, low prices had my wheels going thinking about where I could upgrade. LOL

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nothing here as of yet... Somewhat considering a new laptop or maybe a tablet if a good enough deal is encountered. This ones old and they are soon dropping support for windows 7 anyway.

I've bought my last two laptops from tiger direct. One was refurbished other was new. Both still work and are 5+ years old. Both run Windows 10 with window defender anti virus. Works great for me.

So after reading your post bamby I went to tiger direct to take a peek at what they had for today.

In the refurbished laptops they had this:
Dell Latitude E6520 Notebook PC - Intel Core i5-2520M 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, DVD, 15.6" HD, Intel HD, HDMI, Win 10 Pro 64-Bit, 1 Year Warrant, Grade A Refurbished - RB-724962750970
reg: $499.99 Now: $159.99 refurb
and a whole lot more.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/campaigns/deals.asp?campaignid=3331#CampaignCat17

link to new laptops:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/category/category_slc.asp?CatId=4935

Bamby

Thanks for the suggestions. The one thing I didn't see that I feel I need is bluetooth for wireless speaker/s. This one has it and I'd like to know if you feel it would be satisfactory.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for the suggestions. The one thing I didn't see that I feel I need is bluetooth for wireless speaker/s. This one has it and I'd like to know if you feel it would be satisfactory.
Yep, that one looks good. Especially since it has 12gb of ram. :clap:
I agree that Bluetooth is important, I would not buy one without it. I take for granted it's included as everyone uses it for speakers and or ear buds.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I agree that Bluetooth is important, I would not buy one without it. I take for granted it's included as everyone uses it for speakers and or ear buds.

Eh … no they don't. I've simplified my life.