• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

what if ?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I know it is the middle of Summer and NO one is really thinking about snow cats much less checking the forums, yup, a bad time to ask, but going to anyway...

Is there any interest in a Show-n-Shine, buy, sell, swap, BBQ, camp out, Summer Snow Cat gathering, either the last weekend of September or first weekend in October, 1 day event

Have lots of room for anyone that wants to camp out, motel/hotels in the area for those that want to stay over night in a comfy bed, plenty of room for camp trailers and RV's, lots of parking for rigs/trailers

Start about by 10 am or so on Saturday, let the Show and deal making begin, do a late afternoon BBQ, pretty darn sure there will be serval machines, parts for sale and lots of tall stories.

If it goes late into the evening around the campfire all the better...

No snow, cats meow jamboree

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I know it is the middle of Summer and NO one is really thinking about snow cats much less checking the forums, yup, a bad time to ask, but going to anyway...

Is there any interest in a Show-n-Shine, buy, sell, swap, BBQ, camp out, Summer Snow Cat gathering, either the last weekend of September or first weekend in October, 1 day event

Have lots of room for anyone that wants to camp out, motel/hotels in the area for those that want to stay over night in a comfy bed, plenty of room for camp trailers and RV's, lots of parking for rigs/trailers

Start about by 10 am or so on Saturday, let the Show and deal making begin, do a late afternoon BBQ, pretty darn sure there will be serval machines, parts for sale and lots of tall stories.

eat drink and be snow catty

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter

might be fun to guess who it is without their (winter) clothes...

I know the forum has a bad case of summer shut down, hoping to find a few that would like to come and grouser down...

all cats and I mean all makes and models of snow cats are welcome...

love to have more of brand X than tuckers show up...

'no snow cats meow jamboree'

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
might be fun to guess who it is without their (winter) clothes...

I know the forum has a bad case of summer shut down, hoping to find a few that would like to come and grouser down...

all cats and I mean all makes and models of snow cats are welcome...

love to have more of brand X than tuckers show up...

'no snow, cats meow jamboree'

2 so far has expressed interest and would come, this is a good start...a few more and it is a go...

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
You could pick a snowcat that's cool but not particularly valuable, sell $100 raffle tickets and give the money to your favorite charity. Might be kinda fun.

so, mr MNoutdoors, you can ship out a cat and we would be happy to raffle it off for you,

great idea, Glacier Sean

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
I could pick a snowcat that's cool but not particularly valuable, sell $100 raffle tickets and give the money to my favorite charity. Might be kinda fun.

Well, now that you have a tucker, you won't be needing that br549, excuse me, BR100 any more. You could raffle it and give the proceeds to the home for wayward tuckers.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
what a bunch of comedians,

if it helps for those for traveling from further distances, any and all are more than welcome to come in on Friday and set up camp, so, camping will be okay Friday through Monday, if that helps to make things work a bit easier...

In talks with world famous artist, Zoe A, into setting up her T-shirt booth, remember all proceeds from shirt sales go to buying books. great cause!

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, now that you have a tucker, you won't be needing that br549, excuse me, BR100 any more. You could raffle it and give the proceeds to the home for wayward tuckers.

Junior, I wonder how many understood your BR549 reference. :thumbup:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Their classic “Cherokee piranha” :thumbup:
Hey Ho purr-run-a

Attachments

• 83B01B83-91AE-4022-BA5D-DAE101877FD9.jpg
    83B01B83-91AE-4022-BA5D-DAE101877FD9.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 144
Last edited: