• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trailer Snow Skis

wildskies.com

I am looking for a pair of single axle twin tip trailer snow skis.
Bolt on or strap over tire. Any good ideas to find them.

Thanks!

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
sno trans sell some.
I been told the strap kind don't work to good.

undy

This may help get better responses:

Exclamation RULES for using the Classifieds >>> Read before posting
Simple rules for using our Classifieds, these are intended for NON-COMMERCIAL sales between our members.

1. Prefix your ad with:
WTS: (Want To Sell) -> requires an asking price (do not place "best offer" ads on our Forums)
WTB: (Want To Buy)
WTT: (Want To Trade)
Free:
2. All ads require your location. You don't have to give your physical address, but should provide a reasonable location like your State, County and Zip Code. Due to transportation costs of some items, something for sale on the East coast may not be of value to someone on the West coast, or someone in one part of Europe may not want to pay freight from Alaska but might be willing to pay freight from Nova Scotia.

There are other rules too, but these seemed the most relevant. It's always struck me as a cheap price to pay for free worldwide advertising.

wildskies.com

WTB Trailer Snow Skis Colorado, USA 81632

Mary @ SnoTrans said that she didnt have any in stock and will not have any made until winter if at all. No luck there...:whistling: Her fab guys that make them are in agriculture and are busy. Anybody done business with ironbaltic.com?
Hey Jim, what have you heard about the strap kind in

Thanks,

Chip

p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120%; }agriculture

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
on sidehills are worse but they dig in and are hard to hold on. this may only be on heavy loads ,not sure.
i hauled firewood with the folddown type never the strap type. it was a rented trailer and the rental place told me about them.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
W guard rail is about the best tom behind sled skis out there. The trailer will track right behind you even on side hills.