• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hillary's Campaign Fund

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
This morning on "The Today Show" they pretty much were saying Hillary now has to step down. She can't win it and how about her be Obama's running mate La La La La and all he other jerbish that goes with her.

One thing that I caught though was the fact her Campaign Funds/business was 20.4 million in debt. I am also assuming this is after the 6 million she just stuck in it. Ok she doesn't get the ticket, who is going to donate to her cause any more? And who looses or repays the 20.4 million dollar debt?

murph

urednecku

Site Supporter
I can't remember, what is the president paid? Ain't it like $400k a year? And they spend 30, 40, 50 million to get the job. Who says they even care about money?

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
I can't remember, what is the president paid? Ain't it like $400k a year? And they spend 30, 40, 50 million to get the job. Who says they even care about money?

Well since Clinton left office, they have earned about 100 million dollars. That is what they paid taxes on. I assume the other stuff would have been under the table...or on it...

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Why does she think she can manage the US debt if she can't manage the campaign debt?

Same type of thing happened where I live. Two guys were in the running for mayor. One of them had a restaurant and just before the election took place, his restaurant went bankrupt. People were saying "Heck, if he can't manage his own business without it failing, how's he gonna manage a town?"

Personally, I think these elections get way out of hand and way too much $$$ is wasted that could be devoted towards other good uses.