• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hillary's Campaign Car!

P

Pigtails

If Hillary were to design a car, based on the way she lays out her campaign message, this is what it may look like. Then Figure out which way she is heading?? To mind "boggling" for me.:yum:

Attachments

• Hillarys campaign car.jpg
    Hillarys campaign car.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 123
P

Pigtails

Hey, Bob what do you think of her?? No Silly the Car....hehe. I think I know what you think of the other..:)

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
That's ok, I got a free dinner out of your..errr...I mean mtntoppers wallet.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
It pretty much says it all, she is running in circles. And when you go in circles about all you can do is go down. I really worry about the status of the United States if she gets into office.

murph

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I have to say she's not running in circles...and if Ron Paul doesn't win the GOP primaries (my opinion, everyone else has too many dings), she will be in the White House as Pres or VP with Obama.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
I have to say she's not running in circles...and if Ron Paul doesn't win the GOP primaries (my opinion, everyone else has too many dings), she will be in the White House as Pres or VP with Obama.

RP is totally unelectable and his continuance (just like Huckaby) is guaranteeing the annotation of McCain-nedy to the republican ticket.

We're sunk.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
RP is totally unelectable and his continuance (just like Huckaby) is guaranteeing the annotation of McCain-nedy to the republican ticket.

We're sunk.

Don't count Ron Paul out yet and don't blame him for the other shitty candidates. If you didn't vote for him then YOU are part of the problem.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/RonPaul2008/~3/229100472/ron-paul-beats.html

In the race for delegates, Ron Paul appears to closely trail Romney for first place
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 4, 2008
ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA – While most reports about this past weekend’s Maine Caucus focused on the purely symbolic presidential preference poll, in the meaningful race to secure delegates to the state convention Ron Paul is primed to finish second with likely 35 percent of the total delegates.
Delegates to the Republican National Convention in Minneapolis are elected by the state delegates. Internal results from 10 of 16 counties, including the largest cities of Portland, South Portland, Lewiston, Auburn, Augusta, Waterville, Bangor, and Brewer, show Ron Paul picking up 215 of 608 State Convention delegates so far reported, or 35%.
“Ron Paul’s strong second place finish in Maine, in which he beat John McCain, is proof that this race is far from over,” said Ron Paul campaign manager Lew Moore. “We’ll continue to battle for every delegate in this wide-open race for the Republican nomination.”
In the presidential preference poll, with 70 percent reporting, Ron Paul is in third place just two percentage points behind John McCain. However, the Maine preference poll is purely a beauty contest, and in the actual election of state delegates the so-called “frontrunner” McCain is far behind Ron Paul.