• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Looking for Snow Trac

Jbarne

Hello
Just joined the forum
I am looking for a Snow Trac...would prefer NA but could have boots on the street in Sweden to review?...prefer operational....PM me or reply with thoughts....thanks....

Many thanks

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the Forums.

Snow Tracs come up for sale from time to time but you have to keep checking. As we approach winter its more likely to see some for sale in the fall than during the summer.

Keep your eyes peeled, check here frequently, try to network with people who may hear about them. Often they are listed on a local Craigslist, or Ebay and then get re-posted here. But vigilance and persistence is your friend when searching for a Snow Trac. It might also help if you listed in which part of North America you are located, US/Canada, East/West. As many sellers will only deal with people in their region.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I just picked up another one this weekend not shure what to do with iot yet sell as is build or part it out.