• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Holy Land

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just returned from a trip to the holy land.

Attachments

• DSCN3199.jpg
    DSCN3199.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 232
  • DSCN3200.jpg
    DSCN3200.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 238
  • DSCN3205.jpg
    DSCN3205.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 235
  • DSCN3202.jpg
    DSCN3202.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 240

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
is that one of those famed tucker hunting excursions pulling the BIG orange trailer, great photos of the holy land...looks very busy, any news???

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Did you help them reset their password so we can get an update on the pontoon cats restorations and the rollers?

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Did you help them reset their password so we can get an update on the pontoon cats restorations and the rollers?

I did not have much time there and they were very busy getting a machine ready to go to Antarctica. So there was no conversation regarding the rollers, sorry.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I can understand the benefits of the 'solid plate' carrier system, but it sure seems like that would be a nightmare if something (axle) broke on it in the field.