• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

westerasmaskiner st4

roughwoods

SUPER Site Supporter
just bought a st4 snow trac and on the rear tag it has the name AB WESTERAMASKINER ST4 1332 MADE IN MORGONGAVA SWEDEN all my other snow tracs are aktiv made in morgongava sweden. just wondering what the deal is? any one know?:confused2:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Larry, that is one of the nice things about the format of Warren's website. Our site is not really condusive for storing reference materials as well as his site. At one time he was going to "link" some information back and forth from his site to our site but I think he got busy. When he created the links, then I could create some "sticky" notes and then people could go back and forth easier between the two website. I'm sure it will get done one of these days.

Christer Morlind in Sweden has a site with some information. There is also a Norwegian Snow Trac site, but unfortunately it has almost no information yet. Its very new so there is some hope that it will develop with new information. And for photos, one of our members from Iceland (Oscarinn) has formed the Icelandic Snow Trac Association and has posted HUNDREDS of photos of Snow Tracs. Here are links to all those sites: SNOW TRAC LINKS

Until Warren makes some links from his site here, Doc (our forum administrator) has created a special area for picture and file storage where we can post pictures and things, by brand or type so it would be easy to find graphics of specific brands. Unfortunately I have not had a chance to work with him on setting that up.

roughwoods

SUPER Site Supporter
I sure do like forums forums it is nice to know there is some place to get info when you need it ! I am getting off to a slow start this year with the warm weather and no snow. I havnt been able to get out on trail so i have been spending my time on buying more snow tracs.I have five now, it keeps me busy working on them. Maybe i will put gull wing doors on this one.I like to be differnt.It is snowing so i have to go and see what these snow tracs look like in the snow!!! thanks for the links.:cool2: