• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Skidozer parts

Esninak

We recently acquired a couple Skidozer 252's and was wondering about parts availability for these machines. More specifically the torsion units and axles stubs. Are these still available new, or will we be searching for old parts people have laying in their garage? Any info is greatly appreciated.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We recently acquired a couple Skidozer 252's and was wondering about parts availability for these machines. More specifically the torsion units and axles stubs. Are these still available new, or will we be searching for old parts people have laying in their garage? Any info is greatly appreciated.

We have new in stock, www.mn-outdoors.com 218-828-7876 and most wear parts.belts,track cleats,sprockets differential parts

undy

Just FYI, I believe Prinoth still provides factory parts and service for them too.

However, MN-Outdoors will probably be less expensive, from my experience. Boggie's on here a lot, and provides a lot of useful info.

It might depend on your location, which none of us know...:whistling:

Esninak

I'm in interior Alaska so add another 50% for shipping on anything, lol. Thanks for the info, excited to get into these new rigs. ?