• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snowcat Spec Sheet Library

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
For the last several months quite a number of the spec sheets won't load and I get "404 Article Not Found".

It's too bad because I've used their "library" a fair amount over the past five years or so.

akmountaineer

For the last several months quite a number of the spec sheets won't load and I get "404 Article Not Found".

It's too bad because I've used their "library" a fair amount over the past five years or so.

If you scroll down the page below the footer, you'll find your selected spec sheet.

Mill666er

SUPER Site Supporter
If you scroll down the page below the footer, you'll find your selected spec sheet.

Nice find, I had also been trying to get to some of those spec sheets but on the iPad there didn't appear to be anything to scroll down to. :thumb:

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter

I'm partial to Tuckers and when I scroll down to the 1300, 1500 or 1600 Sno-Trac pages I still get the "404 Article Not Found" response.

And in the interest of expanding my knowledge, I tried the "Activ Snow Trac with the same results.

I know from experience they have been available in years past.

akmountaineer

I'm partial to Tuckers and when I scroll down to the 1300, 1500 or 1600 Sno-Trac pages I still get the "404 Article Not Found" response.

And in the interest of expanding my knowledge, I tried the "Activ Snow Trac with the same results.

They all work for me using Google Chrome on a PC. You still get the 404 error, but when you scroll down the page it displays the spec sheet.

akmountaineer

tucker.1300.1.jpg

tucker.1300.2.gif

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
They all work for me using Google Chrome on a PC. You still get the 404 error, but when you scroll down the page it displays the spec sheet.

I use a MacBook and Firefox and am generally "computer challenged" but you're absolutely right; after getting the "404 stuff" if I scroll down that page ...there it is. I wouldn't have thought to do that. Thank You!

Thanks also for posting the Tucker pages.

that's because safety one is no longer in the business of buying and selling sno cats any more, just emailed the other day for thiokol 1202-b they only had specs for a 1200-c and wanted $100.00 + shipping! so better get it while we still can, I did download some specs but am guessing they wont be there much longer! good job on the pics and manuals, I have one for my mid engine 1742 did not see it posted here and have only run across it once or twice on the net so f anybody needs I have and will try and get it on the site for everyone to use.:shifty: also have manual on the allison tranny's as well, some rockwell driveline/ujoint books etc..

Last edited: