• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WANTED- Thiokol Imp, Spryte, 1404

XJHIGHLANDER

I'm located in Denver but I will travel anywhere if the price is right. Looking for a nice small cat that preferably has a box. I realize this is the worst time to buy...but if you are thinking of selling yours, let's talk!

Thanks,

Scott :1062:

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
1404 in worland Wy 2 winches nice paint runs and steers well. I can send pics pm me your email.

XJHIGHLANDER

Thanks guys keep them coming. $15K is a little out of my price range, these are all Cats I haven't seen before in my exhaustive search so thank you.

I'm quite handy and don't need one that's pristine.....I've seen junkers for 10K, and real nice ones for 10K.....so I'm still trying to figure out what price to be comfortable with.

I'm leaning towards the IMP WT preferably....easier to haul and store...

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
at 10-15K, I would consider parting with mine...... hell I would bring it to you for the higher end of that range.

I have extra toys with mine such as a Bombardier cross-country tracksetter and front blade.

It is green and has extra windows. electric heated seats and more.

XJHIGHLANDER

at 10-15K, I would consider parting with mine...... hell I would bring it to you for the higher end of that range.

I have extra toys with mine such as a Bombardier cross-country tracksetter and front blade.

It is green and has extra windows. electric heated seats and more.

Everyone is so eager to max out my check book :biggrin: That is a nice "green machine" for sure, I like the door windows and added features. Emails are slowly coming in a bit closer to home (CO WY UT) so I will definitely keep you in mind.

If you become a motivated seller let me know.

Thanks again.

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Everyone is so eager to max out my check book :biggrin: That is a nice "green machine" for sure, I like the door windows and added features. Emails are slowly coming in a bit closer to home (CO WY UT) so I will definitely keep you in mind.

If you become a motivated seller let me know.

Thanks again.

Have you looked at the snotrans.com site? Mary has some things on consignment.