• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Diamond in the Rough

So its been a few years since I sold my '69 Tucker, I thought to myself I would like to "find" something a little newer...WRONG... I seem to have found a true "Diamond in the Rough". Its a '57 Tucker and its in pieces, thats all the info I got...But the price is right $500

Attachments

• snocat1.jpg
    snocat1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 841
  • snocat5.jpg
    snocat5.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 838
  • snocat2.jpg
    snocat2.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 852
  • snocat4.jpg
    snocat4.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 834

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
rough is kind of an under statement you want a project that bad I can get you info on one up here in a lot better shape the one here even has an old hemmi motor in it

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
I know you've been looking for a while. Congratulations on finding a project machine. Hopefully all the parts are there and you can start the process of rebuilding.

I look forward to following your progress.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
Nome is along ways away from here the shipping would break me...got pics?
I had some once think I even posted it once the owner is kind of different there 2 brought here in the mid 70's by the reader family,they both had the smaller hemmi industrial motors in them. the reality was they went back to snow trac's because the pontoon system didn't work well in the areas of bare wind swept ground. I will talk with Mike see if he will let me snap some photos of it for you. you might find shipping back to seattle to be a bit more affordable than coming this way like about half price.

It's one thing to buy a costly snocat and have to modify it to suit your needs, this way I can just start with a clean slate and built it the way I want

Oilcanman

There is one here in Princeton if you come West I know about that is lot better of a start, can check it out for you if you like.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Strange that someone would cut in a side door and wipe out the seating when you already have a rear door? Unless it has a cross-body bench seat in the rear and the back door is just for loading gear?

Oilcanman

We are off to Vancouver till the weekend and when I get back will track the owner down and see what I can find out and if it is for Sale.

chevro

Strange that someone would cut in a side door and wipe out the seating when you already have a rear door? Unless it has a cross-body bench seat in the rear and the back door is just for loading gear?

wouldn't that make it at model 444? :wink: (4 series, 4 track, 4 door)

Oilcanman

I heard that the Blue tucker may or will be for sale, will contact the owner in a week as he is busy with family issues.

Now that my chaotic life has settled a bit, Oilcan do you know if the blue Tucker is for sale? Or do you know his name and number? Thanks

Oilcanman

Yes I believe it is still for sale and you want to talk to Ken Gibson. 250-295-6553.

He is on Vancouver Island now until closer to the end of the month, call and maybe you can leave a message.

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
rough is kind of an under statement you want a project that bad I can get you info on one up here in a lot better shape the one here even has an old hemmi motor in it

Hi Don,

Is the Tucker with the Hemi still available? For the right price maybe it could be shipped down here, Oregon. Easy for me to pick up in Seattle too. Need parts for other Hemi Tuckers.

Are you able to make it down here next Apr. for the cat's Meow Jamboree? I would be happy to show you Jinn's and My stashes.

Scott

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
money's going to be tight I'm still planning it just picked up another snot trac don't know yet if it's a project or builder.