• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

wheel bearings for j5

welderwade

can anyone tell me where to order wheel bearings for j5 in canada or online at a fair price because here in newfoundland they are not cheap..............thanks

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
I hunted long and hard and didn't find them 'cheap' anywhere.

Have you tried Dion-F4 in Quebec City ? They also have the special Bombardier rubber seal things that cost as much as the bearings. And then you need the other regular oil seal for each wheel that were hard to find and not too cheap, either.

welderwade

i found them online a minute ago pixie at amazon with free shipping over 35$ for bearing #25581 at 23$ and 2788 at 20$ each.

the old trucker

Welderwade, where abouts do you live in NL. ??

Try WAJAX INDUSTRIAL in Corner Brook @ 709-634-3177. They are on Main St.

St. John's @ 709-364 7959,. Ask for Jason or Dean. They are on Topsail Rd.

J5 Bombardier

What ever bearing place you deal with, they can cross to a chinese bearing, those numbers are available, as I put them in my muskeg. I nearly had a stroke when I priced 32 bearings and races from north america. Some bearings like the ones for the drive sprockets didn't cross over . Same goes for the seals, as long as they have a spring I went chinese.
J5 Bombardier

welderwade

the old trucker.... i did get them into wajax yesterday thanks for the info i knew i could count on you guys thank you