• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SPRYTE WINDOW GASKETS NEEDED.

dennytodd

SUPER Site Supporter
Can anyone source Spryte front door slideing window gaskets?
Denny Todd
Las Vegas NV.
702-655-4790

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Can anyone source Spryte front door slideing window gaskets?
Denny Todd
Las Vegas NV.
702-655-4790
Dennytodd, You might try C.R. LAURENCE CO. INC. ,Web site is crlaurence.com Somaca catalogue SM26 page 84. Hope this helps you out. Wakeupcall:smile:

mkntrakes

try talking to your local glass shop most heavy equipmet uses the same rubber i have found they can sell it by the foot where most every one else what to sell it by the box

spoolvalve

What was the outcome on the window gasket solution? My sliders are trashed and I dont know what to do. Years ago I replaced a plate on a slider and it was a pain.(no pun) Del

weatherby

I took a sample to a local glass shop and they were able to match it up.

Installing it? That's fun one.:glare:

If they are anything like the slider window in a Thiokol 601...... They are very hard to install. I paid a glass shop to install mine after I tried & tried (he also came out to my shop and did it) and It still took him the better part of three hours for two windows.

A local glass shop also ordered the material and cut the glass.

Attachments

• 014 (2).jpg
    014 (2).jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 354
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 340
  • 012 (5).JPG
    012 (5).JPG
    240.5 KB · Views: 354
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 352

telbert

I'm waiting for a call from my local glass man. CR Laurence (spelling?) catalog has lots, I think I need double channel for two pieces of glass. Somewhat hard to find on that site, listed by vehicle. If you have a 1950 Ford it's easy. A other thread on this forum has a good lead, I need to find it again. If parts are found, I will post all info.